• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR Coke Zero?

DanaHesson

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if coke zero is available at the fountain at Port Orleans Resort? Is it widely available in the parks?
Thank you!!!

I don't know about POR, sorry. But they did have it at the ASMu fountain. My consumption of that alone was totally worth the mug price, considering the price per bottle there.

As for the parks, it was hit or miss w/ the carts. I found it more in the gift shops after the attractions, but there were some carts also, it just wasn't consistent.

I don't know about POR, sorry. But they did have it at the ASMu fountain. My consumption of that alone was totally worth the mug price, considering the price per bottle there.

As for the parks, it was hit or miss w/ the carts. I found it more in the gift shops after the attractions, but there were some carts also, it just wasn't consistent.

Can you tell me about in the restaurants in the parks?

Can you tell me about in the restaurants in the parks?

I always get ice water, sorry! Hopefully someone can pop in and let you know. I think I remember seeing it at the fountain stations at Pizza Planet and Electric Umbrella though.

I don't think it was available at all the restaurants - or at least I didn't order it at all of them, but it was definitely an option at many places we dined. I know for sure that coke zero was at Sci-fi because I got a vanilla coke zero.

Coke Zero is my favorite. I was so happy that it was in fact at POR in February. I filled my mug there ALL the time. I did not know it was in any of the parks though... I never got it any the restaurants.:sad1:

I don't know about POR, but I would probably guess it is. You can always call the resort to be certain. I know they had it at Pop Century.

I found it to be available everywhere I tried to order it in the parks, but I can't tell you exactly where. I probably asked for it about half the places we went, for 10 days last September and 8 in May of this year, and never found anywhere that didn't have it. But half the time I drank lemonade, iced tea, or water.

POR as well as most of the resorts have Coke Zero on their fountain machines.

There are sporadic carts within the parks that have Coke Zero in bottles - but they are like finding a needle in a haystack. I find I just seem to stumble onto them.

I have not had any consistency within the TS either. Some places have it and some don't.

I always ask when ordering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter