POR Carriage rides?

skitodisney

Earning My Ears
I would like to do the carrige ride one night after dinner at boatwrights. I am wondering if they have more than one carriage as my brother and his family would like to do this as well. So if I book at 8:00 will he be able to do this at the same time with another carriage? We can not ride together to many people. Thanks!

skitodisney said:
I would like to do the carrige ride one night after dinner at boatwrights. I am wondering if they have more than one carriage as my brother and his family would like to do this as well. So if I book at 8:00 will he be able to do this at the same time with another carriage? We can not ride together to many people. Thanks!

Last year when I was there they had only one.
However it has become fairly popular so they may have added more especially in the peak times.
IMHO it's too $$$ for what you get and you can walk the same route just as fast as the horse does.

I only saw one carriage when we went in July but I wasn't really looking for a second carriage. I have to say we really enjoyed the ride (me, DH, 2 dds and ds). I thought it was pretty inexpensive $30 for all 5 of us for 30 minute ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter