• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR Bus Stop Question...Help!

mm6mm6

DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
We are soooo excited about our trip which is now 2 weeks and 6 days away!

We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside for 5 nights.

Can anyone tell me which area is closest to the first bus stop?

We stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort once and when the buses came, their first stop to pick people up was at Jamaica.

So I'm looking for a name or number of the building closest to the first bus stop.

Thanks in advance! We're sooo excited to be going again!

pirate:

The bus stop closest to the main bldg is the South Depot. We used it from bldg 16, but it is also closest to bldg 14, 18, 17, 15 as well.

Depends on which building your staying in. POR has 4 bus stops around the property.

We'd like to request a building to stay at during our visit that is closest to the 1st bus stop.

I would recommend that anyone staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort stay at Jamaica because Jamaica is the closest area to the 1st bus stop.

Which means when a bus comes in the morning and you're waiting at the 1st stop, the bus comes to you empty and you're guaranteed a seat.

Coming back from a park, even if the bus has you standing because it's so crowded, you're the 1st one off at the 1st bus stop at Jamaica!

So I'm trying to find out which building or area at Port Orleans is closest to the 1st bus stop so we can request it!

Another good reason to stay near the first stop is that when I stayed there at the 3rd stop( I think it was the north? ), the buses would fill up at the first stop and leave before it got to my stop. In the early morning it was a long time between buses sometimes. They say if a stop is bypassed the next bus stops there first, but this was not my experience. After that stay I stayed at POFQ my next trip since they are the first stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter