• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR building choice??

mismom

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for building recommendations for an upcoming trip. There are 5 of us so we'll be in the AB-right? I have looked at a map but I think the BTDT crowd might be more help than looking at the map. These are things to consider what making a recommendation:
--close to an unpopular bus stop-I don't know if some stops are less crowded than others?? but I don't want a long walk (we'll have 10, 7, and 3 yr. old in stroller) at the end of the day.
--also somewhat quiet

After getting a building recommendation what are the chances of getting that building? Do they try to accommadate requets or would I be wasting my time??

14, 15, 18 very close to food court and stops. I find the whole resort very peaceful and quiet. #18 is the closest to the quiet pool.

Have fun, I love it there!

When we were staying at POR the Main Bus Stop seemed to
be the most crowed because people would eat at the Food Court or
Restaurant and then go to the nearest stop.
Also we were there in the Fall and the stops were
1st-FQ then all the bus stops around the resort and last the
main Bus stop(which is where everyone was waiting).
We caught the bus by the nearest bus stop by our Mansions
section and there were only a few people on board, then headed
around to main bus stop where bus filled up-(then headed to parks).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter