POR Bldg 14

Grumpy92

DIS Veteran
Was there this past weekend and was talking to the Front Desk. The CM said that bldg 14 in AB they try to reserve for disabled guest. They try to put the other guest elsewhere. So just wanted to let you know. This is one resort where i have had problems with request. They seem to not read the faxes I have sent them or my resv request, so I always end up making the request when I check in. The hotel was very busy and I was glad we arrived in the early afternoon.

OH, no that is the bldg. we requested! should i call back and
change or will they make it 15 instead??

we are arriving later in day around 6 pm should i just forget
faxing as well?

We stayed at Port Orleans last April. We arrived on Easter Sunday at around 2:00. I faxed my request on the Thursday before we left, and in a very polite and appreciative manner asked for my requests. We had two rooms, and asked for connecting, 1st floor, nonsmoking, and as close to the main building that they could put us. I was hoping to have a couple of the requests met, but was so happily surprised that when we checked in every single request was met. We were in Building 15. And as everyone knows that's one of the busiest times at Disney. In my request, I did explain some of the situations as to why we were asking for what we were asking for. I really think that it does make a difference. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter