• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP's latest&greatest Frig Swap (still have openings)

Good Morning everyone-just bumping us up a little-everything is still going well :goodvibes We have accomodated 45 swappers, to date! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :surfweb:

Dizneydaz....THANK YOU SO MUCH this is amazing!!!! That is so good of you to do this for other people. I am leaving in 11 days and am looking so forward to it!!! I have given my name to the swapper before me and I have been in contact with the swapper after me and we all have the info we need. Again thank you soooooo much!!!:flower3: :cheer2:

Caroline

I just wanted to post and say the reason I haven't PM'd anybody with my info is:
1. I'm waiting on AP rate
2. I'm still 4 mos. out and I know I hate trying to keep track of info that long.

I just wanted to post and say the reason I haven't PM'd anybody with my info is:
1. I'm waiting on AP rate
2. I'm still 4 mos. out and I know I hate trying to keep track of info that long.

That should be fine with everybody. :goodvibes If you've been following this thread you know how things can change. I would wait another month, or so, to make arrangements.

I will be visiting the world 9/5-9/12 and would like to be included in the fridge swap if possible. Are there any available? How does the process work? I’m it is explained in detail, but don’t have time to read all of the threads. If you don't want to repost, plz send me a PM.

Thanks for your help,
mnmhouston

I will be visiting the world 9/5-9/12 and would like to be included in the fridge swap if possible. Are there any available? How does the process work? I’m it is explained in detail, but don’t have time to read all of the threads. If you don't want to repost, plz send me a PM.

Thanks for your help,
mnmhouston

Sorry but due to the popularity of fee DDP, those dates have been taken for along time :confused3 (current list on page 36 for those looking). In fact, those are my dates (swap organizer :surfweb: ).

Bumping-we're still going and have a few dates left for this year. See first post on page 36. Thanks. :wizard:

bumping-trying to get a new page started so I can bring the list forward.

For those looking these are our only available dates (as of 7-19, 1 p.m. pst)

Available 9/30 to 10/3 (CLOSES 9/5)
Available 11/22 to 11/25 (CLOSES 11/6)
Available 12/30 to 1/1/08

And in 2008
Available 2/10 to 5/31

If you don't see your dates available, I'm sorry :confused3. Maybe another swap will.

If your dates are taken, please don't send me a PM, thanks. :goodvibes. As you can see by our dates available, we are pretty full. :goodvibes I don't keep a list of backup swappers, so if something changes, I will post it here. I can't store all the PM requesting taken dates. Thanks for looking!

Wow our fridge is getting lots of milliage :)

Just word of advice don't put your apple slices under freezer compartment it freezes them

Wow our fridge is getting lots of milliage :)

Just word of advice don't put your apple slices under freezer compartment it freezes them

Good advice!

Like others, I too set the fridge way too cold! :cold: (at first) The first day it didn't seem very cold so I turned it down-everything near the freezer froze (inc. our apple slices!) Side benefit was that our milk was so cold (like a slush) that it stayed fresh for our entire 10 days! Now I know that even if it doesn't feel cold, as long as everything in it is cold, DON"T turn it down. :scared: Lesson learned!

Can't believe it! One month today until we're back at WDW.

Thanks Dizneydaz for all your hard work and organization of this swap. Looking forward to meeting you when we make the exchange.

4verluvDisney

I am desperate for a fridge! We will be staying at the Sports Resort from 9/17 to 9/22. ANYONE ABLE TO HELP????

I am desperate for a fridge! We will be staying at the Sports Resort from 9/17 to 9/22. ANYONE ABLE TO HELP????

Sorry-those dates have been spoken for quite awhile now. :confused3 Maybe you could arrange a small swap of your own? Get 3-4 to join in and the first one there order a fridge (if not driving), for delivery. Late August and Sept. are a very popular time. This would be cheaper than getting one from the resort. Good Luck!.

ADDED-Oops, I just noticed you are staying at AS Sports. Our swap is only at POP.

Hi Disneydaz,

We're arriving POP at lunchtime on 25th, if flight goes as scheduled. Will be there through to Sept. 1. and at this point your fridge looks like most open for us. Is it still available? Thanks.

Can you let me know how to contact you to confirm, and how much? Did I read, somewhere above, that you're swap also includes a toaster??

:idea: We're also still trying to figure out the best way to order some supplies to be sent, i.e. have heard about 'GardenGrocer.com' Any alternatives for some basic supplies like milk, drinks, beer. Dry goods we plan on bringing down with us...

Hi Disneydaz,

We're arriving POP at lunchtime on 25th, if flight goes as scheduled. Will be there through to Sept. 1. and at this point your fridge looks like most open for us. Is it still available? Thanks.

Sorry, I'm not sure what list you looked at but that time slot has been filled for awhile. :confused3 (Current list now on this page)

For others looking during that time period-it's completely booked
from page 36 said:
lynnebla 8/5 (late) to 8/11Confirmed
Diamond_Girls 8/11 to 8/17 Confirmed
disnut1149 8/18 to 8/25 Confirmed
4everluvDisney 8/25 to 9/6Confirmed
Dizneydaz (return engagement) 9/6 to 9/16 Confirmed That's me-AGAIN!
mickeyhat(9/16) 9/18 to 9/24 (2) Confirmed
shanhop 9/24 to 9/30 Confirmed
Available 9/30 to 10/3 CLOSES 9/5
Fire14 10/3 to 10/7 (return engagement) Confirmed
ILuvJimny 10/7 to 10/19 Confirmed

:idea: We're also still trying to figure out the best way to order some supplies to be sent, i.e. have heard about 'GardenGrocer.com' Any alternatives for some basic supplies like milk, drinks, beer. Dry goods we plan on bringing down with us...

I've heard good things about GardenGrocer.com but since we always rent a vehicle I have never used a delivery service. If you look under Resorts thread I'm sure you'll find some posts dealilng with their service, and others. Also check the Budget threads. Or post your questions there.

Sorry we couldn't accomodate you, good luck and have a :wizard: trip.

Is this only for guests staying at POP Resort?:confused3

Yes, this one is but if you're looking for a fridge swap at another value resort, check the resorts thread. I'm pretty sure you can find one for the resort you're staying at. Good luck! :goodvibes

Just bumping us up a little. Still going strong. I'll be enjoying my cold beverages and leftovers in a little over a month. :cloud9:

Oh, and any of the swappers going before me, I'm still hoping to get a pix of our box. Can anyone going soon help? If not, I'll take one in September. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter