POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am FANTABULOUS!!! WOO HOO!

Tomorrow I will be in Double Disney Digits! :thumbsup2 Thats what I'm talking about!! Sitting here listening to LIVE365 Disney stuff.... Im ready to go.

I think I need therapy. Not happy unless Disney is in my future. Im sick! Oh well....

How about everyone else? How is everyone doing?

Well I am REALLY excited because tomorrow is 180 days so that means I can make our dinner ressies...Anyone know the earliest time I can do this? I don't wanna miss out on CRT breakfast?!

I am sooooo excited only 5 months and 29 days!

Have another quick question...Does anyone else know where I can oder the tuxedo strawberrys and have them delivered to our room on check in or is that only at the non value resorts?

We will be staying at the POP Century for the first time next May. Never tried a value resort so thought we would give it a try. Booked through DU and got a great rate. Requested 60's lake view. We are travelling with another family DH, DW, DD8, DD4 and us. Myself, DW, DD8, DD4. Can't wait to experience the POP. Our prayers go out to Michelle and her family. The DIS family is great to have. ;)

Hi everyone thanks for everything ::yes:: :grouphug:

MRFDNY
It happened in Melrose Park, IL but he was an officer in Hillside.

Ash the Tuxedoes are not delieverable to several resorts, POP being once of them. I believe you can place your order with the GF bakery ( i don't have the number on me) and then you have to pick them up upon arrival!!!

4u2dream, how fun travelling with another family!

Lori, we did make it to the pumpkin patch early in the day saturday! it was BUSY and expensive as always :teeth: but fun!!!

Good morning POPpers!
Has anyone started their Christmas shopping yet? I know it is early but I actually got a jump start this year. I have been picking things up for Ryan for the past few months. If I see it on sale I grab it. You can't beat computer games for $5.00! I also just ordered a bunch of DVDs from Columbia House. I actually feel good about getting some of it out of the way. Did anyone see the guy over by Morocco in WS doing Turkish caligraphy (sp?)??? Well it was awesome! I bought several of those for my family and I will get them framed and there ya go, instant gifts! Ryan was shocked at how much I spent, but I look at it this way, I either spend the money now or I spend it later. Either way, gifts had to be bought!
So Ry is back in school so I am going to take advantage of the quiet time! I also ordered a steam cleaner for hard surfaces last night. Hopefully that will get here soon. I am soooo looking forward to deep cleaning with it!
Anyway, I'll hush up for now! :blush:

Tia, we started christmas shopping even before the summer began! haha!! we're not wierd just budget concienous! we have 2 kiddies to buy for and RIGHT after christmas on the 28th is Gabriels birthday, then the following week on the 5th is Autumns birthday!!!! :earseek:

ANTSS a secret santa would be fun!! ::yes::

Ok, I LOVE the idea of a Secret Santa. I am more than happy to be the P.O.C. for this if you want me to!
Here is what I am thinking. All of those interested can PM me. Here is what I will need. Name, mailing address and your list of interests. We need a spending limit. I personally think $25 is good, but it is open for discussion. All SS gifts would need to be mailed no later than December 8th. (to ensure enough time for shipping).
I will gather names of those interested and randomly pair them up. If there is an odd number, I will take more than one Secret Santa.
Now we could do: A Disney themed SS, gifts from our region, family gifts, etc. Suggestions are appreciated!
Let me know on the main thread what your thoughts are and then we can start the PM maddness! This should be fun! :teeth:

I have another question! Sorry about all the ?'s! Tomorrow is day 180 so I can book our dinner ressies anyone know what time I can call! I wantr to book CRT breakfast!

woohooo!! what fun! i like the idea of a family gift, but not everyone has kids, so we should only pair those that do with those that want to do something similar ya know?

25.00 sounds great! i think everyone should include at least ONE item that is regional like a post card? just to know where it came from :teeth: other than that it's a free for all!!! ::yes::

PM coming soon TIA!

ash1569 said:
I have another question! Sorry about all the ?'s! Tomorrow is day 180 so I can book our dinner ressies anyone know what time I can call! I wantr to book CRT breakfast!

I think you are supposed to start calling at 7:56? Or is 6:56? Or am I off?

I love the idea of a secret Santa, too!

SHOPPING--_We don't do ours until the day after THanksgiving.

Have you ever put some fish on to cook and then get wrapped up in DIS and fill your house with smokey fish smell?

OK! This is going to be fun. I will give everyone a day or two to respond to the initial post then I will start pairing people up.
If we do family gifts, it can be for a couple without kids too. I guess just general information about what your family likes! Or we can be totally selfish and just do it for ourselves. I will wait and see what the response is!
I like the idea of including a postcard from our area. GREAT idea!

I still want to do the wine swap too! I am wondering if we should wait until after Christmas? OR if we should do it in conjunction with the Secret Santa. I am up for just about anything! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter