Popcorn Soup?

Do you like the Popcorn soup served on the Fantasy?

• Yes

• No

• It was ok

Results are only viewable after voting.
We had it and we were NOT looking forward to it. It sounds gross.

It was delicious! It was kind of like a corn chowder....but not.:rotfl: I know great description right? We loved it!

The soup by itself was weird. Add the popcorn and cornbread and it was yummy. The additions completely changed the soup.

wendyoconnor said:
The soup by itself was weird. Add the popcorn and cornbread and it was yummy. The additions completely changed the soup.

I liked it both with and without the popcorn. Savory alone and interesting with the popcorn...sweet edge!

One of those soups that you take one more bit to see if you like it or not and before you can decide, it's gone. I'd try it..

I liked it, my dd loved it... I found a chemical under taste... Like heavy artificial flavor...

Anyone know if they serve that on the Wonder? I'm sailing next week and I'd love to try it!

TinksMomma said:
We had it and we were NOT looking forward to it. It sounds gross.

It was delicious! It was kind of like a corn chowder....but not.:rotfl: I know great description right? We loved it!

This!! ^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It tastes exactly like popcorn. But in a weird thick strange soup way that made me think of a soup from a can that needed to be thinned out. Or popcorn gravy. It is odd.

I am very intrigued by the sound of it and plan to try it on the Fantasy next month.

I liked the popcorn soup until I ran out of the caramel popcorn that went into it. Then it was kind of gross.

Anyone have pictures of the soup?

2e4x1cm.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter