• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Popcorn refills.

jenbuFL

Earning My Ears
We leave next week for our Alaskan cruise and while I was starting to pack I found our refillable popcorn bucket from our cruise last year on the Fantasy. Does anyone know if we can reuse last years popcorn bucket for refills on another cruise?

I keep seeing posts about the popcorn, but no prices given.

How does the cost break down?

Regular Popcorn cost - ?
Refillable Bucket cost - ?
Cost to refill the bucket - ?

I keep seeing posts about the popcorn, but no prices given.

How does the cost break down?

Regular Popcorn cost - 3.50
Refillable Bucket cost - 7.50
Cost to refill the bucket - 3.50

costs are approximate. The buckets are bigger than the regular popcorn size, by about 1/3.

Maybe a dumb question, but does the 7.50 include your first popcorn serving? In other words, is buying the bucket initially only 4 more than one popcorn?

Assuming I can't take my refillable bucket from the parks and have it refilled on a ship.

Ok, I am not tracking. If the refill price is the same as a regular popcorn, why am I refilling a bucket?

We bought a popcorn bucket on our 2014 Alaskan cruise and did successfully get it refilled on our 2015 E. Caribbean cruise. It proved quite handy to pack smallish delicate fish extender gifts in on the way home.

Thanks for all the great information guys! Even if we don't use it I'll still bring it along. :)

I've seen it down by the movie theatre as well for about 10 mins before the show (at least on the Magic)

Are the popcorn buckets cruise line specific? Anyone have a picture?

I'd love to see pictures too. We have 2 popcorn buckets that I found last week, but I am not sure if they are from WDW, DCL, or Disney on Ice. Would be a nice option to reuse it on our cruise as I do not want to bring another home.

Here you go...here is a pic of the popcorn bucket that we got last summer on the Fantasy. I do want to try and bring it on board in a couple of weeks just in case we can get the refills...image.jpg

Thanks for the picture - I'm surprised it's a parks bucket - I was hoping for a cruise ship graphic. Oh well, at least that's one we don't have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter