Popcorn buckets

Pacific Northwest

Mouseketeer
Hello all,
Long time lurker/infrequent poster here. My family and I are gearing up for our first DL trip in 4 years (March 13-17). I was wondering if the Dumbo popcorn buckets that I read about last year-ish(?) are still being sold. I've got a 3 year old (the reason for the long absence from the happiest place on earth) that would love one of those! If so, where would I get one?

Thanks!

I got one a few months ago right by it's a small world :) my daughter plays with it every day for her dolls to "ride" the dumbo ride. Worth every penny!

we got ours last year and it sits on my desk with candy in it.. bad bad bad I know..
Got it just past the tea cups on the right, going towards Small World.. little cart there had them.

we got ours last year and it sits on my desk with candy in it.. bad bad bad I know..
Got it just past the tea cups on the right, going towards Small World.. little cart there had them.

We were there 2 weeks ago, for 5 days, and never saw them once. I saw the R2D2s, but not the Dumbos. Maybe they were sold out then, or only 1 or 2 carts had them and we went by at the wrong times? Really wanted to get one! We won't be there again until next year.

I saw the Dumbo buckets when I was there for Dapper Day. I noticed them because I remember thinking that I made a special trip for them last May and they are still available.

I saw the Dumbo buckets at the Small World and Main Street (train station end) popcorn stands yesterday! The carts at the hub and in Tomorrowland had R2D2.

figment_jii said:
I saw the Dumbo buckets at the Small World and Main Street (train station end) popcorn stands yesterday! The carts at the hub and in Tomorrowland had R2D2.

Thanks for the responses. Single digit countdown is on!

We just got back Monday morning from a two week trip. DD wanted one but I was worried it wouldn't make it home on the plane :(

I saw them at the popcorn stand on the left side directly in front of City Hall in Disneyland. Good luck!

That is too funny :) I got mine last year too and like you, it's sitting up high on my desk with candy in it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter