popcorn buckets

MickeynMinnie

DIS Veteran
Its been about 5 years since my last Disney trip and every time i have gone i had to buy the popcorn buckets!! my question to you is do they still have them??? and does anyone know how much they cost??
Thanks in advance!!!

They had them in March when we went. My DDs always have to get one each. I like them too. They're great for storing little things in your luggage for the trip home that tend to get lost.

I have collected about 4 and plan to purchase the 5th this trip. I think they are between $5 and $6.

its a snack and Souvenir all in one!! i can't wait! i am assuming they are different buckets from when i was there 5 yrs ago?

Anyone have pictures of past buckets or a link to a thread with bucket pictures?

We like to get the buckets because they are not that much more than buying a box first of all, and secondly, for carrying around the parks, its nice to be able to close it properly with the lids when we go on rides. I have so many of the dang things around the house now that I think we may need to donate the empty containers to anyone who wants them on this next trip :rotfl2:

The ones we got last year and the year before were halloween themed ones. I will have a dig around the kitchen units and see which ones they had that were not 'themed' for a season. I think they are slightly different every year or at least every second year

We get buckets of popcorn on EVERY trip!! I think they were around $5.25ish?? The CM suggested we hold onto our bucket and just order the carton of popcorn next time to save a couple bucks later on during our visit (and then just pour the popcorn into the bucket).:thumbsup2 We purchased these at the Magic Kingdom last week...

popcornbucket.jpg

If you are driving and can get to a Disney outlet, you can sometimes get them there for 1 dollar. A couple trips ago, we went to the outlet during our trip and they had the same popcorn buckets as in the parks but for a lot less. :goodvibes

We love the popcorn buckets with their different colored lids and handles. I pack snacks for the car ride to and from Disney in them. Then when we want a snack we just grab the correct bucket - Yellow for fritoes, green for chips, etc. Also works great in the room helping keep our snack crispy in the FL humidity.

We love the popcorn buckets with their different colored lids and handles. I pack snacks for the car ride to and from Disney in them. Then when we want a snack we just grab the correct bucket - Yellow for fritoes, green for chips, etc. Also works great in the room helping keep our snack crispy in the FL humidity.

Just wanted to thank you for sharing this - I think it's an excellent idea!

I'm so glad that im not the only one who has a popcorn bucket obsession!! lol
when i get back from my trip i'll share the pictures of the buckets i get!!!

Anyone have pictures of past buckets or a link to a thread with bucket pictures?

The Year(s) of a Million Dreams popcorn bucket, with views of the 3 main faces (rotating the bucket)...

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

We always get one. But it seems somewhere I read/saw that each park has their own unique one. Can anyone confirm this? We honestly never have paid any attention. We always get our popcorn at MK.

We always get one. But it seems somewhere I read/saw that each park has their own unique one. Can anyone confirm this? We honestly never have paid any attention. We always get our popcorn at MK.

You are correct. Each park has their own design.

We get one every trip and we pick a different park to get them from because the designs are unique to the park. We got one from Hollywood studios in august and one from Animal Kingdom 2 weeks ago. Like everyone has already said they were 5.25. :thumbsup2

what popcorn flavors can you get? I've never gotten these before but would love to get one from each of the parks with a different flavor in each bucket.

I reuse our popcorn buckets all the time. When we travel back to Disney we drive. I also use the popcorn buckets to pack snacks. They work wonderfully to keep homemade cookies and rice krispie snacks from getting squished. I also use them poolside when I have kids over to put chips and treats in.

They have only one flavor of popcorn..jusr regular ole popcorn.. And regarding the buckets, they have an R2D2 bucket which is wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter