PoP ?

gannonmbpk

Earning My Ears
Hello All

Since these AP's I have are now in good for a while we're planning to try Pop Century in Jan for a long MLK weekend. When I called CRO they asked if I wanted a Preferred room location. since we have never stayed there before I wanted to know the difference in locations.

thanks

Matt
-----------------------------------------
WL 7/04
BC Concierge 7/04
WL 8/02
PO-R 8/01
Poly 6/00
Disneyland 12/97
CBR 6/92

The "preferred" rooms are in the 60's Buildings. These rooms are closest to the main building, main pool, food court, bus stop area. It is $10 a night more for these rooms.

We just returned from a stay at Pop Century!! We really had a great time at this resort! We stayed in the 60s Building, (Room 5312), our room overlooked the kiddy pool area; it was on the 3rd floor and we never heard our neighbors or any noise from outside!!

The resort really isn't that big. I think its a matter of personal preference. We stayed in the Preferred area because my DH and older DD really like the 1960s. We will be returning to Pop Century in December, but just DH, me, and younger DD(8), and we did not do Preferred this time.

Enjoy your stay!!!

I stayed at Pop in July in the 50's building C and didn't have a very long walk at all. The 70's is also close to the food court and busses. You are only talking 1-2 minutes more of a walk at the other buildings. I wouldn't spend the extra $10 a night unless you feel that you want the closest rooms to the food court and busses you can get.

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter