Pop Warner HWS Party??

Tab2Disney

Mouseketeer
Its been forever since we have been to WDW during a Pop Warner week. I seem to remember they had a party at HWS. Does anyone know if that still happens and if so when?
We are possibly going to be there to see the Osborne Lights for 'one' night. It would be horrible if that was the night it was closed for a private party.
Thanks for any help!

Its been forever since we have been to WDW during a Pop Warner week. I seem to remember they had a party at HWS. Does anyone know if that still happens and if so when?
We are possibly going to be there to see the Osborne Lights for 'one' night. It would be horrible if that was the night it was closed for a private party.
Thanks for any help!

DHS closes at 6:00 on Wednesday, Dec. 10th for the Pop Warner event later that evening.

I had to change my entire plan based on this. I really want to see The Osborne Lights and Wednesday the 10th was my DS day. Now I am going on Sunday the 14th and I can see the lights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter