Pop Warner at Pop Century?

Karmel96

Wherever you go...there you are!
Hi! Does anyone know which hotels Pop Warner friends stay at? I'm trying to save some money on my next trip with DS (this November or December) and considered staying at the Pop. We stayed at POR last time we were there that week and never heard a peep or saw anyone. I know they usually stay at the values so didn't know if Pop was one of those.
Thanks!!

My niece's team stayed at Caribbean Beach last year. I am not sure where they are staying this year. A few years ago we stayed at All Star Movies and there were a few teams there.

I have not gone during Pop Warner week, however I have stayed at POP multiple times when large groups have been there. We are not pool people so I have no idea if the groups had an effect on them. The biggest issue with POP and large groups is that they take over the food court at busy times. It is louder and harder to find a seat than usual.

It is hard to avoid big groups at any of the values.

Hi! Does anyone know which hotels Pop Warner friends stay at? I'm trying to save some money on my next trip with DS (this November or December) and considered staying at the Pop. We stayed at POR last time we were there that week and never heard a peep or saw anyone. I know they usually stay at the values so didn't know if Pop was one of those.
Thanks!!

From previous posts from prior years, it seems Pop Century is one of the most affected resorts with lots of the PW participants staying there.

From previous posts from prior years, it seems Pop Century is one of the most affected resorts with lots of the PW participants staying there.

I doubt it. I've been at Pop, during PE time, and the kids weren't staying there. They tend to stay at the AllStars, and one moderate.. That's not to say they will never be at Pop....they could be. It just that Pop isn't used as frequently as the AllStar resorts are.

I think you are talking about ASSP.

No, I've definitely read complaints about Pop from prior years. As for us, we've never seen it in December, don't know if we were lucky or what or because we were at a moderate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter