Pop Warner 2008 another question

drcandon

Mouseketeer
Hi All...

I have read all the threads on the Pop Warner event in December, and understand their footprint in the park is not too bad, maybe at night. But I have two questions that I am hoping can be answered.

1. What is the impact of the troups on the Disney restaurants like Cape May, Boma, etc?? Is there any differnence between the pay as you go ( Like Le Cellier) and the buffet ones??

2. I heard that they close MGM early on the last Friday for the troups is this correct?

We have been to WDW a lot but never at Christmas and this is our first time and am trying to get the best days..you know how it is...

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have the same questions.....

Also - we'll be at the Poly from the 7th-14th - does anyone foresee any problems there?

As an answer to OP - I seem to remember reading that there was some problem in the Crystal Palace with this group. Anyone recall that also?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter