• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop ups on Disboard website

Does anyone else get pop up adds and virus warnings while on disboard website.
I only get them when I am on disboards.
Yes, it comes in spurts for me. It's been more frequent the last day or two. My scanner blocks them on my laptop, but the mobile I pretty much have to get off the site. I'm guessing it's a bad or rogue ad in the rotation, but I can't figure out which one while on the laptop.

I get an ad at the bottom of the page plus the embedded ads on the side. I’ve never seen a virus warning.

I'm guessing it's a bad or rogue ad in the rotation, but I can't figure out which one while on the laptop.

That's what it's been before, and it's definitely happening again. This is what the fake virus warning looks like for me this time:

I've seen it several times lately on the PC, and just now on the iPad (though for some reason, it's a different color on the iPad than the PC.)

Yes, I've seen it a couple of times. I also have an ad blocker but it's getting around it.

Same issue here with virus warning. On my PC, laptop and phone. Please resolve this.

Been getting this for about a week now. Can't find any problems on my computer and it only happens on this website.
(except the warning on mine is supposedly from McAfee)

I don't get virus warning but only when I am on the Dis, I get these annoying popups on the bottom of the page constantly. Even when I hit the arrow for them to go down, a different ad pops up a few seconds later. So incredibly distracting and annoying. Any suggestions?

I don't get virus warning but only when I am on the Dis, I get these annoying popups on the bottom of the page constantly. Even when I hit the arrow for them to go down, a different ad pops up a few seconds later. So incredibly distracting and annoying. Any suggestions?
I think that is a new type of display method for Google Ads. The only suggestion is to use an ad blocker.

The ads are at the top of the page now and preventing me from navigating the site sometimes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter