Pop to SSR

momtocnc

Mouseketeer
On our first night we are staying at Pop Century. The next day we are moving to the Treehouses at SSR. I know that Disney will move by bags and all, but I was thinking it may just be easier to take a cab so our luggage gets there with us.... Does anyone know how much the cab would be from Pop to SSR for 2 adults and 2 children? Or would you suggest just taking the busses and letting Disney move everything for us? Thanks!!

On our first night we are staying at Pop Century. The next day we are moving to the Treehouses at SSR. I know that Disney will move by bags and all, but I was thinking it may just be easier to take a cab so our luggage gets there with us.... Does anyone know how much the cab would be from Pop to SSR for 2 adults and 2 children? Or would you suggest just taking the busses and letting Disney move everything for us? Thanks!!

I would take a cab. I have done 2 resort moves using a cab. I can't tell you for sure, but I believe our last one, CBR - ASSports was 12 + tip and well worth it. I called myself and they met us in the parking lot closest to our room with a van. Plenty of room for 4 of us plus the luggage. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter