• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop To Chef Mickey's

katieandkerri'smom

Earning My Ears
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE US TO GET FROM POP TO CHEF MICKEY'S EARLY IN THE A.M.? I MADE EARLY ADR'S NOW I'M WORRIED.THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INFO!:scared1:

Enjoy the snow in upstate NY. I hope you are plowed out of your driveway.

Pop to Chef Mickeys.... the night before ask the front desk at Pop to get a taxi for you 40 minutes before your ADR time. So if your ADR is for 8 AM - ask for a taxi to be at Pop for your family at 7:20 AM.
Then taxi to the Contemporary.
It will cost you about $15 to $20 - but worth every penny, especially if you have little ones.

Thank You For Your Reply,but Won't An Early Character Meal Bus
Take Us To Mk Then Monorail Or Walk To Chef Mickey's Or Will This Take Too Long?about The Snow We Received Approx. 36 Inches Yesterday And Kid's Received 2 Consecutive Snow Days!dh Was Snowblowing Most Of Day Yesterday And Last Night So We Are Clear Today!

Thank You For Your Reply,but Won't An Early Character Meal Bus
Take Us To Mk Then Monorail Or Walk To Chef Mickey's Or Will This Take Too Long?about The Snow We Received Approx. 36 Inches Yesterday And Kid's Received 2 Consecutive Snow Days!dh Was Snowblowing Most Of Day Yesterday And Last Night So We Are Clear Today!

Yes, there will be very early buses going to the parks. So, what you need to do is to take the bus to MK, then walk over to CM's. It takes about 10 minutes to make the walk, or you can take the monorail. I would be outside, at the bus stop at POP, about an hour before your ADR time, just to be on the safe side.
Hope you guys get a break from the snow....I've pretty much had it with the cold this past few weeks!!! Stay warm!

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE US TO GET FROM POP TO CHEF MICKEY'S EARLY IN THE A.M.? I MADE EARLY ADR'S NOW I'M WORRIED.THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INFO!:scared1:

I will be going to Chef Mickey's 3/3 from POR so i was wondering the same thing. :thumbsup2 Where in upstate new york are you? i'm from westchester.

We Are Way Upstate!gloversville Is Our City,about 50 Miles North Of Albany!anyone Know How Early The "early" Buses Start From Pop To Mk?

We Are Way Upstate!gloversville Is Our City,about 50 Miles North Of Albany!anyone Know How Early The "early" Buses Start From Pop To Mk?

Well, I have seen then while I was waiting for my DME bus to arrive at 6:45, so they're running by then.

We had an early ADR at Chef Mickey's in January and drove from Pop to the Transportation Center then took the monorail to the Contemporary. The only downside to this is that the Contemporary is the last resort. You stop at Poly and GF first. I think it took us about 20 minutes. The best part was we got an awesome parking spot at the TTC at the end of the front row. Since we were going to MK later that day it worked out really well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter