• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP to AOA

tink20

DIS Veteran
Can you walk from POP to AOA? I thought there was a bridge. Also, do these 2 resorts share pools, like the All Stars and POR/FQ? Do they share busses? TIA

Can you walk from POP to AOA? I thought there was a bridge. Also, do these 2 resorts share pools, like the All Stars and POR/FQ? Do they share busses? TIA

Yes you can walk from POP to AOA across the bridge. No, to sharing pools. No, they don't normally share buses.

We stayed at AoA last year and walked across the bridge to Pop quite a lot, either to check out the resort, use their food court, shop in the gift store or use the buses. They are not 'sister resorts' so you can not use their pools. We did, coming from the parks, jump on quite a few Pop buses if there was no bus or a longer line for AoA and it was a very short straight walk from the food court across the bridge back to AoA. It was really nice to be able to take advantage of two buses, two food courts (which are completely different from another) two gift stores etc.

POP and AoA also share their parking lot. We stayed at AoA and drove from there over to POP to pick up a pizza one evening and then drove back to our room to eat. :goodvibes

It's just one big parking lot.

Cool! We are staying 1 night at POP before our CSR package this Sept. I really want to go check out the cool themed buildings. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter