Pop Swap B **MISSING :(****

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP!!!! HOw do I book your fridge for 6-05 to 6-19. I am trying to send you a message but it is saying pm count too low!!!! I really wnat this. PLease help me!!!! Alison
ok.. I saw another thread that had a group a b and c, thread closed so couldn't post this on there but I am willing to start another one as I can only find availability for 3 of my days in a 10 day trip and have 2 youngins and need to have one...

So far it's just me but we'll build on this...

bugs buni70 5-1 to 5-7 CONFIRMED (P)
New_Dis 5-9 to 5-12 CONFIRMED
AkiraBaby 5-12 to 5-19 CONFIRMED (P)
Aliyha14a 5-20 to 5-27 CONFIRMED (P)
OPEN ALL DATES 5-27 to 6-3
nursetish 6-3 to 6-9 CONFIRMED (P)
OPEN ALL DATES 6-9 to 8-6
toytoy1000 8-6 to 8-13 CONFIRMED (P)
kellyg403 8-19 to 8-26 CONFIRMED
MsSpinShady 8-26 to 8-31 CONFIRMED (P)
bfila 8-31 to 9-8 CONFIRMED (P)
Nienor 9/8 to 9/16 CONFIRMED
Chelley00 9-16 to 9-22 CONFIRMED
Tanya90210 9-22 to 10-2 CONFIRMED (P)
OPEN 10-2 to 11-30
Keyana 11-30 to 12-9 CONFIRMED
OPEN 11-30 and Later

I have pm'd the people that were on the "looking for list" to let them know of this one... I will get the fridge ordered as soon as we know the 1st dates it's needed and have at least 10-12 people to be sure that it will be paid for...

And as seen on other swaps...
WHY A FRIDGE SWAP?
Currently, Disney charges $10 a night to "rent" their fridge. A fridge swap is a way to save money. Depending on how many people are in the swap the cost of the fridge is split between participants so they end up paying a lot less than if they were to rent a fridge from Pop for their entire stay. Typically it costs about $10 per person for the swap (depending on the amount of people involved, and how much the fridge costs). Once the cost of the fridge is recouped-it's free for the rest of the participants.

HOW DO I JOIN THE SWAP?
First-see if your dates are available (look above). Then PM me (Tanya90210) if you're interested. I'll be happy to add you if your dates are available in our swap. Then you can "confirm" you are in by giving me your full name (name on reservation), Confirmation # (helps locate you, should the fridge get lost in luggage services), phone # (preferably your cell # you'll use while at WDW-should we need to contact you to arrange a swap), and your e-mail address.

WHY DO YOU NEED MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER?
If you are unable to swap the fridge in person with the swapper directly before you the fridge will be held at luggage services. If we put your full name, confirmation #, and check in date on the box when it's taken to luggage services-there is much less chance it will get lost in the shuffle. We want to make sure we have a much info. as possible to put on the box so that Pop can find the box and you can use it. And in turn the swap can keep going. Once the fridge is lost (and it does happen) the swap is over and everyone that has signed up after you is out of luck.

HOW DO I PAY? HOW MUCH?
Once we have the first 10+ volunteers and I see approximately how many people we have I will find out cost of fridge and email all members as to rest of information. I will post fridge on here once we figure that out...

WHAT ARE MY RESPONSABILITIES AS A SWAPPER?
You are responsible for arranging times, with the swapper before you and the swapper after you, to complete the "swap". Things will run a lot smoother if we do the swap in person from DISer to DISer. The less it goes behind the desk at Pop the better. IF you must leave it at luggage services at Pop you must place a note on the fridge box that contains the full name of the next swapper, check in date, and confirmation #. That way there is less chance of it getting lost by staff. The fridge box must be kept in good condition-that leads to a longer swap when it goes in and out of luggage services.

HOW DO I CLEAN THE FRIDGE?
Please completely de-frost the fridge and wipe it dry if you will be bringing it to luggage services. Also, please wipe down the inside and outside with disenfectant wipes. If you are able to to an in person swap with the next swapper you don't need to defrost it, but please clean it out as much as possible.

ANY THING ELSE?
All swappers rely on the honesty of the other swappers when doing this. Please let us know as soon as possible should your plans change and you are unable to participate.

My official dates are may 26-31 '07 but I would be willing to pick up on the 27th if there is still availability.

Kimberly

Hello! I am looking for a fridge swap Sept 19-26. Any availability? Seems like lots of people are going that week as well!

I know! I'm looking for 9/20 - 9/26 and it's taken on every swap and tons of people looking - it scares me a little bit for how crowded it's going to be!

Any updates from Bugs yet? Did she get the fridge?

8 more days for me. I am so excited!!! :yay:

I will be checking in on it today... she should be recieving it today or tomorrow if she hasn't already... UPS site doesn't tell me much...

Tanya

I will be checking in on it today... she should be recieving it today or tomorrow if she hasn't already... UPS site doesn't tell me much...

Tanya
Ok...thanks for checking...:thumbsup2

By the way...how exactly does this work. I check in on next Sat May12th. Will the fridge just be sent to our room with our luggage or do I need to request it when I check in? Thanks for the info.

Roxanne :cheer2:

Ok...thanks for checking...:thumbsup2

By the way...how exactly does this work. I check in on next Sat May12th. Will the fridge just be sent to our room with our luggage or do I need to request it when I check in? Thanks for the info.

Roxanne :cheer2:

Since you won't be there before she leaves she is supposed to put your info on the box... I would mention at checkin that you should have a large package for you waiting so that you don't have to mess around with it too much... I will be emailing you your swap info before you go...

I am glad to see that we are filling in the gaps. I was a little concerned in the
beginning with all the large gaps.

Hopefully, we will be able to find people for the month of July.

just an update on fridge.. she still hasn't gotten it as ups and sears taking their sweet time... it says delivery date monday... I have already talked to her and asked her to please be sure to call front desk to get it labeled with next person. I will be emailing next swapper just in case with what info it might have on it if it isn't her own...

Hi Tanya, just wanted to say we are all sorted on the other fridge swop you got us organised with. I have now got the hang of this and have covered the remainder of our stay with yet another fridge, so we are covered all dates. Many many thanks for all your help and advice and I wish all on your thread a wonderful vacation.

Thanks again

Alison:yay:

It is on a truck for delivery... Sears/UPS has really messed up for Bugs getting it but she has next persons info to put on box so we can be sure they get it...

I will let you all know when it is "officially delivered" should be anytime now UPS says its on truck for delivery.

Tanya

ok... UPS says delivered so it is definatly at Pop... I tried calling bugs and couldn't get an answer... I will retry later today to see if I can reach her. We did talk about what to do if it happened to show on her departure day... She should be giving them info to label it for akirababy but I won't know till I talk to her... Let you guys know once that happens

Any luck reaching bugs today? Did she leave today or tomorrow? I feel bad that she wasn't able to use the fridge at all. Hopefully she was able to get the fridge labeled for me (Arikababy). I would hate for it to get lost before any of us are able to use it. I'll be back in the morning to check for any new info. HUgs, Roxanne :cheer2:

her voicemail was full when I called so I couldn't leave her a message, I will try and call in the am... if anything she can call them and have them relable it for her if it didn't get to her before she left. Will do my best to find out specifics tomorrow.. .

Fridge has arrived at pop!!! Unfortunatly bugs didn't get it but I talked to them today and they are relabeling the tag for Akirababy :-D Akira, I will bed calling you today and emailing all the info for you. The guy I talked to at pop was extrememly friendly and said he'd make sure she akirababy got it. I will be sending back bugs her amount... we just need 1 more person to have it all paid for :) I decided best way to offer all of you the best deal to everyone is that if you helped pay for the fridge I'll keep that marked down and you'll get 1st dibs if you need it again.. sound like a good plan???

Akira... talk to you soon.

Sorry I missed your call . I must have been sleeping. I am glad the fridge showed up and that it is marked. I would have checked to see that it came but we had to rush to get the airport shuttle. Thanks for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter