Pop Swap B **MISSING :(****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My inlaws live in Gainesville . I could ask them to order it and then have it shipped ups or something faster.:confused:

OK all... those confirmed folks all got my email w/ paypal info... go ahead and get yours in ... bugs please email me wherever you want me to have it sent and I will just keep in contact with you until we know for sure the fridge is there at Pop..

My email is Tanya90210@msn.com...

Thanks for your help. This is a great service. This will be my first time a Disney and I am really excited. I sent off my info. Looking forward to the swap.

And thank you for fixing my error problem.

Thanks for your help. This is a great service. This will be my first time a Disney and I am really excited. I sent off my info. Looking forward to the swap.

And thank you for fixing my error problem.

be sure to get as much help/info that you can to make your time that much more memorable and fun... feel free to ask anyone here... we all love the WDW :D ...

Fridge on it's way to you bugs!! I will call you tomorrow (when my cell minutes are free) with details !!!:banana:

I think the model of fridge you picked will be perfect. I've sent my payment to you.

My only concern is that large gap between 5/27 and 8/6. Do you think it's going to be a problem to fill it?

I think the model of fridge you picked will be perfect. I've sent my payment to you.

My only concern is that large gap between 5/27 and 8/6. Do you think it's going to be a problem to fill it?

I hope not... I have a volunteer that will hold it for us for at least 10 days if needed... I figure once people see that it's being swapped maybe we can get some fillers...

Hey Tanya...

So it looks like you got the fridge ordered and on it's way. Is it being sent directly to the Pop? Or is Bugs picking it up? Wow...it looks like she will be there Tuesday. How exciting! :cheer2:
Roxanne

OK all... we are in business... bugs.. you should have gotten an email from me regarding the fridge... I will follow up with a call to you on "delivery" day and the info for your "swap" once I have it...

Tanya

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter