POP Sept fridge swap needed

The Divas will be @Pop September 8-13 and would be interested in joining in...:thumbsup2

Have you checked the sticky at the top of the forum? Those are all of the known active swaps.

:idea: You could always start a new one up? You definately will get your money back for the cost of the fridge

If one is started, does the starter have to be able to pick up the fridge or can it be shipped to the resort?

I would love to get in on this too! We will be there Sept. 19-29th. I am willing to help in anyway I can. I have been looking for my family for a while now and have not been able to find my dates. Suzette

Does anybody want to start another swap, maybe do it just for a short period of time like some of the other ones I have seen here lately?:confused3 I really would love to have one for the time I am at Disney and only pay around 10.00 total instead of 100.00+.:thumbsup2

I would be interested. My dates are Sept 20 - 29.

I'd really prefer to deal with people on both ends though and not Disney storage. If you run a short one, what happens with fridge after the last person? I guess, they would take it home if they were driving.

Maybe Disney likes these fridge swaps cause once they get abandoned, they get added to their stock to rent out for $10/day...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter