Pop Room Request

newfie

Earning My Ears
Wondering what building I should request to be near the food court and pool? I would like a refurbed room and we have not booked preferred. Any suggestions?

Without booking a preferred room, you aren't going to be all that close to the main bldg. BUT...I don't truly think any of the rooms are that far away. I stayed about as far away from the food court as you can be, and still be on POP property, and it only took me 4 mins to get to the food court, maybe 5.
I would just request a refurbished room and let luck take care of the rest.

We requested building 10, and got Building 6 (not preferred). We were no more than 5 minutes from the center of the resort (pool and food court). We lucked out that we were right at the center of the building near the ice machine. BOTH times we went, we did NOT get our requested building...I don't know if this has anything to do with doing on-line check-in, which we did. BOTH cases, the location of the room was great. (Though the first time we had book preferred.)

I agree with goofy4tink. Unless you are in a real outlyer of a building, everything is close.

We use bldg #2 and face out over the lake so we can see the fireworks at night if we're too tired to be out late. It is a nice bldg - takes about 4-5 minutes to walk to the center and the buses but it is also quiet at times. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter