Pop Room help

mattmom

Earning My Ears
HI all,
I am about to pay off the trip :dance3: occured to me that I never made a room request. I have a preferred room and I was looking at the Pop map on the wonderful "The GROOVIER New Pop Century FAQ Thread Chapter 4", we will have a car and plan to use it most days. Thinking we will go thru the Everything Pop to grab breakfast and a drink then head to the car. Looks like the 50's would be my best bet. Thoughts??
Thanks for your input.

The 50's would be a good bet. They are closest to the main building and a parking lot.

We always have a car and I request 50's bldg 1 but I wouldn't pay for preferred. Many of the standard rooms in bldg 1 are closer to the parking lot than the preferred rooms. That would only matter to you when returning from the parks since you're planning on eating breakfast at Everything Pop then going to your car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter