• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP Resort Experts...

D&DDisney

Don't you get it? You see the hat? I'm Mrs. Nesbit
Does anyone know if you can purchase cream cheese for bagles at the food court at POP? Thanks!

Yes I am sure you can :thumbsup2 - we had some when we were there last year, they were individual sized portions.

Hopefully other will agree with me:cutie:

Enjoy

I do remember small packs of cream cheese when we were at POP in August 2007.

Were they for purchase? Any flavors you remember or just plain? Just trying to plan ahead for breakfast food ideas.

I think I remember being some flavors. Don't quote me on that, but I know for sure that I bought some cream cheese for my bagel! They were right by the bagels!

Enjoy your trip!

We were there in September and I only remember seeing single serve plain cream cheese in regular and light...I think they were $0.50 each or free when you purchased a bagel.

Been there 5x.....& yep you can purchase the small containers (single serve) in regular and light. I didn't see any flavored ones in all the times we were there - I know I looked youngest dd is a strawberry cc fan :goodvibes

We'll be there in early December and I am wondering what the chances are to be able to get right to our room when we get there ... about 1:00 or so on ME?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter