POP questions for 1 night

WendyMichaelJohn

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Pop for one night. A few questions:

How late is the food court open and what time does it open in the morning?

Do they sell a 1/2 gallon of milk?

When we arrive, we'll need a pack n play. Are these hard to come by? Or are we assured of getting one?

We are there for one night. Any suggestions on what area to request? Can we even make a request upon arrival?

Thanks

Shel

WendyMichaelJohn said:
We are staying at Pop for one night. A few questions:

How late is the food court open and what time does it open in the morning?

Do they sell a 1/2 gallon of milk?

When we arrive, we'll need a pack n play. Are these hard to come by? Or are we assured of getting one?

We are there for one night. Any suggestions on what area to request? Can we even make a request upon arrival?

Thanks

Shel
Food court is open from 6am (or 6:30am) to 11pm. Some of the food areas close at 10pm though.
They sell milk, but I really can't remember if they have 1/2 gallon. I know they had quarts.
I have never had to request a crib, but I have known people who did & they always got it.
As far as a room selection for just one night, I would go with a room near the parking lot to make it easier for travel with a little one. Yes, you can ask upon arrival but you are better off requesting ahead of time & then again when you check in.
Have a great stay....

Meant to add that we're taking DME and then transferring to another resort the next day. No plans for parks that next day.

Thanks for the help!

Shel

In that case with no plans for the parks, I would ask for the 50's section. That is not too far from the food courts & the pool is there (the bowling pin pool). It is also a very short walk to the 60's pool area as well. If your family are light sleepers, I would not ask for poolside. It can be very loud by that pool.

Thank you! That is precisely the info I was looking for!

To make requests, do I just call CRO and have them add the info? Or do I have to call Pop directly?

Thanks again!

Shel

Hello! We stayed at POP in Oct and requested a pack n play and got it! One thing I would suggest is bringing a fluffy blanket for your little one to sleep on, the pad is kinda hard. It fit perfectly in between the beds, so it really wasn't in the way. I would also suggest staying in the 60's section it's closer to the food court. Also I would call POP directly. Have a wonderful time. Wish it was us!!!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter