POP question

pktbMouse

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if there is enough room in the rooms for a pack and play, a stroller and a fridge? Where would they all go? If there is not enough room i would just get one of those styrofoam coolers for the babies milk. What do you think?

My wife and I were just there at the beginning of Feb. We got the fridge for free because we needed it for milk, it was put next to the big dresser with the TV in it. The pack and play can fit next to the wall by the bathroom or in between the two beds. The stroller is another thing. There is not much room for it. I put it by the window but it was very hard to get out the door. It will just take some work. The room will feel very small so make sure you keep it clean and picked up. Hope this helped.

The room will have 2 beds..we will have our 6yr old and the baby..it will be cosy!!!!!! thanks guys

we will have the same set up i'm planning on leaving our huge double stroller in the car and putting the pack n playin the bathroom area. i tend to be a little claustrophobic so i'm dreading the "coziness" of it all but i'm sure we'll manage.

It is not typical to recieve a fridge for free for milk. You do need to pay for it if you request it.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter