POP Question / Pirate Water View????

LoveDisney!!!

Mouseketeer
I did an online check in for POP and it says Pirate Water view. What is that??? I've been to POP before, but have never seen that.

Thanks!

I did an online check in for POP and it says Pirate Water view. What is that??? I've been to POP before, but have never seen that.

Thanks!

It is a glitch in the system...it shows up on online check in. These are the new rooms at the Caribbean; it also asks if you want a refrigerator at the mods and these come free and don't cost anything at the mods.

same thing showed up for my WL and AKL reservations I made online recently. Figured it was a glitch, couldn't imagine pirate themed rooms at AKL :)

It is a glitch in the system...it shows up on online check in. These are the new rooms at the Caribbean; it also asks if you want a refrigerator at the mods and these come free and don't cost anything at the mods.

Darn, sorry to hear it is just a glitch.

I was hoping the Pirate/Water View meant that Johnny Depp would be in my shower for my viewing pleasure:laughing:

(Woke up in a smart aleck mood today...sorry)

I was hoping the Pirate/Water View meant that Johnny Depp would be in my shower for my viewing pleasure:laughing:

:lmao::lmao: That would be one heck of a Pixie Dust upgrade!

dude..count me in on that perk!

Who needs club level Poly if you get Johnny Depp at Pop???

:rotfl:

I would definitely pay extra for that!!!!!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter