POP pool view preferred or standard Caribbean.

Dimples1973ca

Mouseketeer
What would you do? POP pool view preferred or standard Caribbean. Price difference works out to about $100.

Thanks!

I would do standard view at the Caribbean. We have stayed at both and our Pop pool view was very loud. Kids screaming and running around until 3:00 in the morning. The beds were also uncomfortable. Our stay at the Caribbean was very quiet, and the beds were fine. Just my experience.

CBR!! Beautiful resort. Especially loved those hammocks on the beach!

We loved our Preferred Pool View at POP.

It was loud - yes. People were swimming rather late and there was music and pool activities in the afternoon. We got used to it after our first night.

But we loved the location. Just a few steps and you were in the pool, at the bus stop or at the food court. Worth every $.

We felt a little bit like being in the planning DVD. You open your door and you are in the middle of everything at this resort.

The room was small. We stayed at WL and Royal Pacific (Universal) this trip before checking into POP. We were joking around how small the room is compared to the other resorts. But is is really OK, we liked our room. Housekeeping was great, the room was clean (!!!) and bedding was comfortable. I did not recognize any difference of these beds except size compared to the other resorts.

I would not recommend this resort for longer stays. For me it was a little bit like a giant funfair. People having fun all day. The atmosphere was awesome, but on our last day at the food court I thought "OK now everyone. Please be quiet for 5 minutes now".

We would book Preferred Pool View again when staying at POP, but in general no value resort longer than 3 nights.

Edit: Bus service was very efficient, even the resort was solid booked.

Personally for me I'd take a POP preferred location room over a CBR room any day. We got put in a pirate room out in Tim buck two of CBR and I also I wasn't a fan of the buses at CBR. We moved after 2 nights to another resort thank goodness!
Pop would be my choice of the two for sure ... Have a a fabulous trip : )

Thank you for all of your feedback. We have 11 nights booked and I thought that 11 nights at POP might be alot. We have opted to change to the Caribbean Beach. What is the best location of standard room to request there?

We have been able to add free Dining for the dates Aug 19-30 (Canadian Offer) so it essentially works out to a savings of about $400.

We are happy with that. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter