POP people...

mauigal

Yay! For the happiest place on earth!
What do you think is the most requested BUILDING at the Pop?

I request 60's facing lake. But my guess would be 50's facing lake.

I agree, it seems alot of people request 50s building 3 facing lake. I do preferred to be close to food court so I just request "not facing the pool" so we are close to everything yet not facing the main pool, which is the loudest of the 3 pools.

For non preferred rooms, I would say the 70s building is most requested.

It's my building of choice :)

I agree, it seems alot of people request 50s building 3 facing lake. I do preferred to be close to food court so I just request "not facing the pool" so we are close to everything yet not facing the main pool, which is the loudest of the 3 pools.

Same with us not facing the pool. I know how loud my kids are in the pool! LOL

We like facing the lake. We had 50s last time and I'd just be happy with anything facing the lake this time.

We've never requested but got Bldg 2 both visits (2nd/3rd floor) facing the bowling pin pool. We don't care about being close to the food court and the BP pool is "usually" pretty quiet. A couple of times there were groups there, but it was infrequent.

I have now stayed at POP 3 times all facing the pool, but in 80's, 90's and 50's.. my fav was 50's facing pool first floor... We swim at night and i was 20 feet from the pool.

i have stayed there 3 times always in the 60's preferred section its less then a 5 min walk to the main building and the pools! And being preferred you are on the side away from the pool which cuts down on the noise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter