• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop or Cabins w/autistic child

HopperFan:

I will make a request for the room location you requested. Did you do that when you made the reservation or some other way?

The cabins can be for the future trips........maybe:rolleyes1

When I made the reservation and it shows up on my paperwork when it comes. I have on occasion forgotten and called back and always got put in the right area.

I just wanted to update everyone and express my thankfulness for others who understand, you were all so very nice and helpful. I did decide to change to 2 rooms at Pop Century! :goodvibes We also went with the free but upgraded plus dining plan for which I have reservations for earlier than normal dinner times just in case there is a long wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter