• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP....is there a convenience store?

IloveWINNIEthePOOH

<font color=blue>Promises to wear sweat absorbing
Is there a convenience store that has things like you would find at a gas station, but obviously differnt types of things? TIA for help!!

They have food items like you might find at a convenience store in the food court, and the have dry goods type items in the "gift shop" area. When you walk in from the bus stops, they were just off to your left.

Lori

Yes they have over the counter meds like (mini) pepto bismo, alka seltzer , tylenol, tooth paste , tooth brush, women products :earsgirl: , hair products, pins &threads & needles ,diapers, pretty much anything you might have forgotten.,also milk & dairy product, ice cream freezer :mickeybar ,cereal, pop, beer & wine, bread, :banana: ect.

Yes, as everyone has already said, they do! This was great because my friend and I didn't have a car and she ended up needing some anti-itch medication. Phew! It saved our trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter