Pop is Popping!

stashbin

DIS Veteran
We are at the Pop right now and it is AWESOME! The room stays clean, we are getting towel animals, crowds are low, buses are running on time, and Classic Hall is pleasant. For anyone out there who is wondering about Pop...trust me...it is a great place for families!:thumbsup2

I love Pop! Never had any problems both times we stayed there! Have a great time! :goodvibes

Hope your having a great time.
Thanks for the positive review. We are staying there for food and wine girls only trip. Makes me feel better about my stay.
Thanks

As you can see below we have tried just about all the resorts. We also love POP and will not be going back to Mods or Deluxe. After almost 300 days at Disney we now only look at it as a room to sleep in. We don't spend much time at the resort. POP is a great value and its great for us!
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks for that positive review. We are staying at the POP for the first time in 2 weeks... Seems like we made the right choice!

Glad to hear you're having a great time..

Now get off the internet and go enjoy WDW ... hahah... just kidding.

Knox

We just booked our first ever trip to WDW in nov at POP. I am so excited about all the great stuff I hear about it...seems like we picked a winner!!

Glad to hear you are having fun! I can't wait that is where we will be Nov/Dec!
Keep having a magical time!

Thanks for your take on it.:thumbsup2 My 1st POP trip is coming up and I'm glad to read so many good things about it on these boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter