POP in May 2008? Anyone else!?

Lauren-n-Jeff

Mouseketeer
Who's with me?!

We'll be at POP from 5/7 thru 5/14!! A wee bit more than 11 days to go!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Not sure that I'll have the chance to prepare any window decorations as my 5 month old and 4.5 year old command most of my time lol BUT... we will have a dry erase board w/LGMHs attached to our door!

Yes! We'll be there May 4 - 10.

Woot! :cool1: Woot! :cool1:

It will be me (30), DH (40) and our identical twin girls (5). We are meeting my parents there. Can't wait!!!

I had no clue about the window decorating thing until I started lurking here, and I've been to WDW more times than I can count. :3dglasses

I was just at Pop and came home today.

We stayed there last year in May for the first time and LOVED IT!

Have a great trip!

I just thought I would POP in to wish you all a great vacation!

:thumbsup2

Last year I bought some window clings at Wal-Mart for window decorations. Very inexpensive and easy to pack. I reused them this year.

:banana: My family and I will be there May 19-24th.
We just love Pop, it's a great value and wonderfully themed.

We'll be at Pop May 3-10 with 3 boys 9,6,2. First time for all of them!! 6 days to go...

OOooh! Just a few more days and we're outta here and headed to WDW!!!!! I can't believe how quickly the last few weeks have flown.

For those of you who will be there in the next week or so, keep an eye out for our dry erase board and such! We don't make room requests, so who knows where we'll be... Plus, we had to forgo our Preferred Room to take advantage of the free upgrade to WP&M passes...(saved us $400! I can walk a little further for $400!)

Anyway... I hope everyone who is going to POP this month has safe travels and a gosh darn good time!!

We'll be there May 8th-14th! This is our first trip to WDW. I am insanely excited! :yay:

20 more and i'll be there

DSCF0199-1-2-1.jpg

Two more sleeps!!! :cool1: :cool1:
We'll be at Pop 5/7-12
I am decorating our window with the Castle and MH's that say "Happy 5th Birthday Grace!"
I'm copying a previous window decoration that I've seen on here-don't remember who to give the credit to!
I also have LGMH's to give out in case I meet any dissers.
Hope to see some of you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter