*** POP FRIDGE/TOASTER/COFFEE POT SWAP** -Used to be 'taking over the Pop Swap for Sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
**** SWAP IS NOW CLOSED - FRIDGE LOST AND NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN PAYING $10 TO HELP REPLACE THE FRIDGE THEY WERE GOING TO USE FOR FREE.*****

IS THERE A MODERATOR AROUND???? I have pm'd one with no answer - can you please add this to the fridge swap sticky, and remove scramez's.
Her husband said she is ill. He pm'd me. Thanks.

I am interested in AUG 1-6. As soon as I get 10 posts, I will PM you with my info...

I am interested in May 19-24th.
We were in a fridge and coffee maker swap last year and it was awesome!Having coffee in your room first thing in the a.m. is so goooood!! :rotfl:
Thanks!

Hello!
I'm new to all of this but would love to participate in yourfridge swap. We will be arriving at the Pop on Fri 4/17 pretty late at night (our flight arrives in MCO at 9:43pm) and staying until Sun 4/27. If you could please let me know if those dates are available. Thanks!!
I will PM as soon as I'm able (don't have 10 posts)

hi i will be at POP sept 9th thru 16th and would love to be a part of this swap
thanks kerri

my dates have changed!!!

Hi! :wave2:

We're arriving 5/4 and leaving 5/10 (I see someone has already reserved 5/9 which is no problem at all!) and would love the fridge this week! I pm'd you for confirmation. Just let me know if it's available and I will get you all my info! Thanx!

I would like to participate September 19-25 POP resort
what do I need to do??
if you look at the first thread at the top it shows what dates are avalibale from that . you willl see that someone reserved it from the sept 21 on but the dates are open from the 19 to the 21 . send a message to Lollipop's Mom and see what she says for the 19 to the 21 . If not check another fridge swap out

Thanks but I didn't have enough posts to PM and lost the dates. I'll look for another swap. I have a few months to do that. :goodvibes

Need to get enough posts so I can PM but am interested in Sept. 3-13 if it is still available. I'm usually just a lurker.

I am very new to this and I have just booked my families first ever visit to WDW. I would love to be able to book a fridge swap for this July. We are staying at POP Century.

I am very new to this and I have just booked my families first ever visit to WDW. I would love to be able to book a fridge swap for this July. We are staying at POP Century.

just wanted to saw :welcome: Sadielady you are going to have a great time in WDW you have found the right place to find out more info. also check out this link for a pod cast or you can listen to it on the computer
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/ just click on listen to listen :rotfl2:

Thanks for the welcome. Ever since we decided to go to WDW I have been looking at the boards and have found so much information that has been so helpful. This place is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter