• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Food Court?

deneke

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the hours of the Pop food court? Also, any information of the selection of food there, especially for one picky 9 year old-lol? We will be arriving late 10 pm or so on a Thur night, so I am guessing it will be closed (??) so I better pack something to eat on the flight to Orlando. Any information would be GREAT!

Id have to say the selection is great.
There are more than enough choices even for the picky people we all have in our families.
We have never had any issues as far as food choices and it is our favorite value food court of all!!

This is what our kids have eaten over the years.

Pizza
Hamburger with nothing on it
Chicken nuggets
Hot fudge sundaes
Gallons of Coke with their refillable mugs

It sounds like Pop has one of the best food courts on the property :yay: I will find out for my solo trip in August :dance3:

IMO POP has the best foodcourt on property........lots of options for picky or non-picky eaters :thumbsup2

Have fun :goodvibes

Here is a link to their lunch/dinner menu with the posted hours -

http://allears.net/menu/menu_popct.htm

The hours posted here show:
Breakfast is 6:30 am - 11 am
Lunch and Dinner are 11 am - midnight

but this is dated from 2009 - I will say we have been several times since and the menu itself seems accurate in terms of offerings - not sure about prices or hours.

We've gotten in late every so often and have found the food court closed but there are other options. There are food vending mchines in most buildings that have a good variety. Also, if the store is open you can buy food there. They have all kinds of snacks, etc.. Hope that helps.:surfweb:

Thanks for all the replies, that really helps. We leave in 48 hours and I am soooo excited that I can hardly stand it-lol!

does anyone know what comes with the kids meals at Pop and can you substitute anything?

does anyone know what comes with the kids meals at Pop and can you substitute anything?

Same as everywhere. Grapes and applesauce and cookie and pudding are the choices. At the Italian place occasionally we can get a breadstick as the 2 sides, fries at the burger place, and I haven't seem any other sides offered.

Haven't been to the POP for about a year but I seem to remember that the pizza shop window serves their full menu until midnite. I was craving mac-n-cheese late and I got it!

Same as everywhere. Grapes and applesauce and cookie and pudding are the choices. At the Italian place occasionally we can get a breadstick as the 2 sides, fries at the burger place, and I haven't seem any other sides offered.

do you get one side or 2 with a kids meal and does it come with a drink or milk?

the reason I am asking is I remember we saved some stuff for breakfast the next morning- we had a frig- but I couldn't remember what came with the kids meal?

do you get one side or 2 with a kids meal and does it come with a drink or milk?

It comes with 2 sides - grapes, carrots, applesauce, jello or a cookie (a prepackaged one, not one from the baked goods). It also comes with a drink - you can choose a small bottle of water, juicebox, small oj or small mickey milk. :) They have the kids meal sides and drinks seperated in the fridge section of the food court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter