• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP during value season using AAA?

MommyTo5

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a room booked at POP during 2006 value season at the AAA discount? If so, can you please let me know the exact price per night with/without tax? :teacher:

Thanks so much in advance!

~ Angie
MommyTo5

about $77 with tax for Value season. I originally was going to go in jan. but moved to a longer trip in March 2006

I am thinking of rebooking pop next august for 8 nights. It will be in regular season. When I check online the price is about $111. per night. How much cheaper do you think it will be using AAA discount???

We are going to POP from Dec 13 to the 22 and are paying 61.60 a night before tax with the AAA discount.
The AAA discount is 15 to 20% at values depending on season

MickLOVEMin said:
We are going in Jan. i used aaa and the price per night including tax was $70.25.

Thanks so much everyone!!! You've all been very helpful!

~ Angie
MommyTo5

when using the AAA discount, do i book direct through AAA, or can i book through disney and tell them i have AAA and get the discount?

tks for the answers!!!!

THE HAT said:
when using the AAA discount, do i book direct through AAA, or can i book through disney and tell them i have AAA and get the discount?

tks for the answers!!!!

If you are booking room only, you can book either way.

If you are booking a package, the only way they could apply the room discount is booking through AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter