Pop Daddy.....

Originally posted by Pop Daddy
I am sexy

This is from the man who was complaining about how relaxed fit jeans make him look like he pooped his pants? :confused: Somehow looking like you pooped your pants doesn't seem very sexy to me.

Karen

This is from the man who was complaining about how relaxed fit jeans make him look like he pooped his pants? Somehow looking like you pooped your pants doesn't seem very sexy to me.
HA HA HA, HEE, HEE, HEE

At no expense to Pop Daddy, this may be one of the funniest posts I've ever read on these boards!!

Pop Daddy, if you're so sexy, why don't you prove it? I'd love to see your picture.

why do i have a mental pic of POP DADDY dancing in front of his computer, shaking his relaxed fit jeans, singing,

"I'm to sexy for this post ,too sexy for this post"

ok that just made me shiver. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pop Daddy
I dont want to be funny, I want to be sexy

You are sexy, we we are at the computer we can be anything we want, you should see me, I am not only sexy I have a chest like hot air balloons but in reality I am 5' petite but still sexy. Poop Duddy, you will always keep my computer imagination going and going and going. Thanks Poop for being you and giving us all laughs, that is a good thing with this crazy world we live in:D

LOL
With threads like this... I'm not getting a darn thing done today!
LOL

Originally posted by GailT
You are sexy, we we are at the computer we can be anything we want, you should see me, I am not only sexy I have a chest like hot air balloonsbut in reality I am 5' petite but still sexy.

:eek: :earseek: :eek:

Nobuttitis(pronounced No-Butt-i-tus) is a serious affliction he suffers from...

i've seen pop daddy's picture! and i can vouch that he is actually pretty good looking AND sexy! :eek:

poppity pop, your a hottie hot hot!!!!

Originally posted by Wagamama
i've seen pop daddy's picture! and i can vouch that he is actually pretty good looking AND sexy! :eek:

poppity pop, your a hottie hot hot!!!!

Von your check is in the mail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter