POP Coffee pot swap--Pot is missing-- Swap is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

momoftwodisneykids

Mouseketeer
Sorry everyone, but the coffee pot has gone MIA. Looks like the swap is over. :( Thanks to everyone who participated. Seems like POP luggage services dropped the ball (or pot) on this one.

Joanne

my friends could use it for the 8th to the 15th .. can you reserve it for me while I ask them?

I have put your friends into the swap. I will need to have their name so the person before them can leave the correct information with luggage services. You can PM me with the info and I will pass it on the Pamrob, as they will be the designated drop off people. Also, I will get the info for the people who will get the coffee pot after your friends so they will have the information necessary to leave it for the next Disboarder. Please get back with me ASAP. Thanks a bunch.

Joanne :flower3:

I would love to use the coffee pot October 11-21. Could I get in on this swap? Thanks!

Hi there .. I talked to them and didn't realize they weren't staying at POP .. they are at ASSports. Sorry but can you take them off the list?

I'd love to be in on it for 10/29-31. I'm doing carry on only, so don't have room for a coffee pot in my bag. :sad1: It would be great not to drink the Nescafe out of desperation!

I'm in for 12/7 to 12/16 if it's still going then.

Thanks!!

Hi Katie. I will keep updating this list, however, I won't add you until we get some more people to fill in the gap between 10/31 and 12/7, as we really can't leave the coffee pot for that length of time. That being said, ANY Budget Board coffee addicts---get in on this great FREE!!!! deal. Katie wants to save on money on coffee so lets help her out by filling in those dates. Also note that 9/8-22 is open again so anyone with the free dining deal, please hop in there and PM me your info.

Joanne :coffee:

What kind of filters does this coffee pot take? Cone or regular? I just bought a bunch of the cone filters,which is why I am asking!

We would be interested in December 19 - 31 if it is still going at that time. Thanks very much. My husband says he will die without coffee.:goodvibes

I am interested- will be there Aug 19 to Sept 1?? Looks like it is available from 8/21 - 8/31?

We would be interested in December 19 - 31 if it is still going at that time. Thanks very much. My husband says he will die without coffee.:goodvibes

Hi. I will also keep your spot on the list should we get enough people to fill in between October and December.

Darn! I need it for 9/21 to 9/24.....I'd love to be able to just make coffee in my room each morning!

Hi Katie. I will keep updating this list, however, I won't add you until we get some more people to fill in the gap between 10/31 and 12/7, as we really can't leave the coffee pot for that length of time. That being said, ANY Budget Board coffee addicts---get in on this great FREE!!!! deal. Katie wants to save on money on coffee so lets help her out by filling in those dates. Also note that 9/8-22 is open again so anyone with the free dining deal, please hop in there and PM me your info.

Joanne :coffee:

We are going to be at POP 9/16 to 9/21 and would LOVE to get in on this. Is it still available for that time frame? If so, please put us down.

We are going to be at POP 9/16 to 9/21 and would LOVE to get in on this. Is it still available for that time frame? If so, please put us down.

PLEASE be sure to PM the people before you and after you on the list to exchange contact info for luggage services. This is the only way the swap will work. Thank you.

PLEASE be sure to PM the people before you and after you on the list to exchange contact info for luggage services. This is the only way the swap will work. Thank you.

I sent you a pm, along with sending a pm to pamrob and xysrus. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Do I have any takers from 10/31 through the month of November? We have some Disboarders hoping to keep the coffee pot swap going through the end of the year. Help us out and join the coffee party! :thumbsup2

Joanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter