pop cheesecake

I thought it was just plain cheesecake with a red velvet cake bottom. I know a lot of people love this cheesecake but I didn't care for it. To me it was bland. It looks better than it tastes.

To me it tastes like regular cheesecake. I love it! I think they just add food coloring but I could be wrong.

The colors of this cheesecake are startling they're so bright. I didn't try it but I did try the twinkie tiramisu and thought that was pretty tasty.

it is just cheesecake with PLENTY of food coloring.. had a very adverse effect on me for days which i won't regale you with. i won't be eating it ever again.

I was a little disappointed in the Tie-Dye Cheesecake at POP. Mine seemed to be a little too dry for my taste. :confused3

HOWEVAH, I can't wait to try the Twinkie Tiramisu when we go back in September!

it is just cheesecake with PLENTY of food coloring.. had a very adverse effect on me for days which i won't regale you with. i won't be eating it ever again.

...and don't forget the color of your mouth and tongue, it took a long time to wear it off!

Now I'm really curious to see dessert! I'm very fond of cheesecake, probably my favorite special treat.

The whole time I was reading this thread all I could think of was what Homer Simpson might say, "Mmmmm, cheesecake flavored cheesecake."

I was a little disappointed in the Tie-Dye Cheesecake at POP. Mine seemed to be a little too dry for my taste. :confused3

HOWEVAH, I can't wait to try the Twinkie Tiramisu when we go back in September!

I totally agree.
When we tried it, it was just a 'plain' cheesecake with food coloring, and it was overly dry, so much we didn't finish the whole piece. One of the worst cheesecakes I have had outside the frozen section of the supermarket.
Pretty yes, but it didn't taste very pretty.

...and don't forget the color of your mouth and tongue, it took a long time to wear it off!

I love the cheesecake but each time I eat it it also has a very interesting affect on me. I don't get sick or anything like that just a strange affect.

on you? or your insides? because my point was that the food coloring attack doesn't stop at the tongue.

When I stayed at Pop in '06 they had neither the tie-dye cheesecake or the Twinkie tiramisu. I was soooo disappointed!! :sad2: I went looking for both & nope nada. I ended up with a rocky road cheesecake, I think. All I remember was chocolate & marshmallows on it. :confused3

Nov we're staying at Pop for two days before our cruise, so I'm gonna look again. I want that Twinkie Tiramisu! :rotfl:

Tie-dyed cheesecake. My sister got in january 07 and loved it, i tried it and it was dry to me. Twinkie tiramisu, yummy!!:hyper: :flower1:

Now I'm really curious to see dessert! I'm very fond of cheesecake, probably my favorite special treat.

The whole time I was reading this thread all I could think of was what Homer Simpson might say, "Mmmmm, cheesecake flavored cheesecake."

Here you go -

pop-cheesecake.jpg

Litebrite, Thank you! What fun-that is one brightly colored cheesecake. I just may have to partake during my visit. :)

Like 15 million others have already said, plain old regular cheesecake. hehe I love cheesecake and liked this one an awful lot. :)

I'm one of those we didn't care for it :confused3 To me it was very "uncheesecake" in taste. My DM didn't care for it either. I admit, though, it looks really cool :cool1:
JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter