Pop Century

RasberriPie13

Mouseketeer
This was the 9th time I stayed at Pop and this yr, I was really disappointed in it. They screwed up my reservations for room and ME, and they changed the Food Court! Why did they take away all the good food and replace it with the healthy choices. They are no longer doing the Mom's Nite out food option, they took the chinese LoMein away. No longer making the small pizza, they are giving you french bread pizza, which is good. But all I ate there. I always loved Pop! Did all the resorts change there food options around.

Can't comment on the food as the one and only time i ate at pop, i got food poisoning...(seriously). But maybe consider sending them an email. If they did change their food options they probably would like to hear your feelings. Sorry you had so many issues. Sometimes you can win for losing. Overall, i hope you had a nice time.

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

This was the 9th time I stayed at Pop and this yr, I was really disappointed in it. They screwed up my reservations for room and ME, and they changed the Food Court! Why did they take away all the good food and replace it with the healthy choices. They are no longer doing the Mom's Nite out food option, they took the chinese LoMein away. No longer making the small pizza, they are giving you french bread pizza, which is good. But all I ate there. I always loved Pop! Did all the resorts change there food options around.
You can now walk over the bridge an eat at the Art of Animation resort as well. Of course they also have lots of healthy stuff on their menu.

The reason Disney has more healthy options is because tastes change and menus evolve. With more people using the dining plan and eating all their meals for a week at various Disney restaurants, those people want healthier food and more interesting food options.

You can still find nuggets, fries, burgers and pizza all over the World.

I also enjoyed Pop's food court for our November 2012 trip. One of my favorite things was the loaded nachos....I read recently you can still get them but the are now being served with potato chips instead of nacho chips. Who wants potato chips in their nachos????

We were just down at the World. We stayed at Art of Animation and ate at the food court once. It was crowded with long lines and none of my kids ate the food. From then on we walked over to Pop to eat when we were at the hotel. While they have made some changes we were still much happier with their options! It also was much less crowded and always easy to find a table big enough for our party.

chrystalc77 said:
I also enjoyed Pop's food court for our November 2012 trip. One of my favorite things was the loaded nachos....I read recently you can still get them but the are now being served with potato chips instead of nacho chips. Who wants potato chips in their nachos????

Not even potato chips its their own homemade chips I thought they were horrible

I'm sorry you weren't happy.

I enjoyed POP - though I've decided I'm not a value girl. I sure loved the black bean burger and the chocolate croissants!!!

I'm sorry that the options in the food court weren't what you were hoping for.

I stayed at POP in late September of 2013, and even though I mostly ate in the parks or at other resorts, some late night snacks could not be avoided! I had the veggie burger (it had guacamole and tortilla strips on it), the French bread pizza with vegan cheese (by request), and vegan waffles in the morning one day. Everything was surprisingly good! I also think though that people need to have expectations of a food court experience, not be expecting 5 star flavor or service just bc it's Disney (not you, just in general.)

My only minor annoyance was that all lines but the pizza one closed down at eleven PM, whereas AOA's lines all stayed open until closing time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter