• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #9~November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have stayed at POP seven times over the years. On our last stay, Sunday night. I noticed the food quality has gone way downhill. Breakfast was the only decent thing. I really miss the Mom's night out dinners. sigh.

The good news is that we were in the computer pool in the 80s section and unexpectedly saw the Frozen fireworks! AWESOME view!

Question: do all of the rooms have hair dryers, and if so, how well do they work? Trying to save some room in my suitcase for souvenirs :upsidedow

Just arrived at Pop today! :cool1:

I'll try and see if I can get to the food court sometime during breakfast to get a picture of that Pop Tart concoction. :goodvibes

We did have lunch and dinner there today. We had the big slices of pizza. I liked the French bread style they had before better. The sloppy joes was ok but no Manwich. The pasta salad was bland and cooked harder then I like.

Just arrived at Pop today! :cool1: I'll try and see if I can get to the food court sometime during breakfast to get a picture of that Pop Tart concoction. :goodvibes We did have lunch and dinner there today. We had the big slices of pizza. I liked the French bread style they had before better. The sloppy joes was ok but no Manwich. The pasta salad was bland and cooked harder then I like.

Ok thank you.

Anyone there now can you please confirm mug colors. There's another thread where someone said there was a green one last week but I thought it was only red, yellow, purple and blue. I

TIA :)

Hah that actually sounds like something my brother would like! I am not an egg person so it gets a :crazy2: from me!
You know, it's even not so much the egg that bothers me, or even the bacon. There's quite a trend right now in mixing bacon with sweets.

But... CHEESE? On a strawberry POP TART?

:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Anyone there now can you please confirm mug colors. There's another thread where someone said there was a green one last week but I thought it was only red, yellow, purple and blue.
I can't confirm. Just wanted to say I'm still waiting for pink. Maybe some day! It'll be another purple for me this year. :cutie:

You know, it's even not so much the egg that bothers me, or even the bacon. There's quite a trend right now in mixing bacon with sweets.

But... CHEESE? On a strawberry POP TART?
:cutie:

I think it would be better with brown sugar cinnamon Pop Tarts.

Mug colors are red,blue,green and purple . They were out of purple when we checked in both they have them now. I got green.

Question: do all of the rooms have hair dryers, and if so, how well do they work? Trying to save some room in my suitcase for souvenirs :upsidedow

Yes they do. I brought my own which is super powerful. I dried my hair twice with the room one and it does the job. Not like my jilbere one but close.

And they are attached to the wall near the sink. So if someone is shaving, brushing teeth...you are in the way.
I like to use mine in another area so others can get ready.

Just arrived at Pop today! :cool1:

I'll try and see if I can get to the food court sometime during breakfast to get a picture of that Pop Tart concoction. :goodvibes

We did have lunch and dinner there today. We had the big slices of pizza. I liked the French bread style they had before better. The sloppy joes was ok but no Manwich. The pasta salad was bland and cooked harder then I like.

Did you do streamline check in? Did you get either of your requests?
Just trying to see if doing online checkin is helping anyone get their requests :)
Have a fabulous trip! We will be there in 28 days! WOO HOO!

Did you do streamline check in? Did you get either of your requests?
Just trying to see if doing online checkin is helping anyone get their requests :)
Have a fabulous trip! We will be there in 28 days! WOO HOO!

I did not do online checkin and I did not get any requests met.

Did you do streamline check in? Did you get either of your requests? Just trying to see if doing online checkin is helping anyone get their requests :) Have a fabulous trip! We will be there in 28 days! WOO HOO!

I know you weren't asking me, but we checked in today, too. We did online check in and requested 70s building, 1st floor. That's what we were assigned. But when we got here I thought I'd ask if they happened to have any king rooms available. She spent fifteen minutes finding me one. So very nice. All the rooms around us are empty, so it must not be very crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter