• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #9~November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait till the 2015 rates are officially out and able to price out :( We can rent a studio at AKV for cheaper than that, but my kids are begging to be back at POP.

WOO HOOOOO!!! :cool1:

:woohoo::banana::rotfl2::lmao::dance3::yay::love::love:

WE WILL BE THERE NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!!! Soo excited

Guess you are a tad excited!:goodvibes Have a terrific time!

Single digit dance! :banana::yay::dance3::cool1::hyper::worship::hippie:

Back home to Pop in nine more days!!!

Awesome! :dance3: Enjoy!

I stayed at Pop for a couple days in February. Loved it so much I booked a couple more days in October. Can't wait. :) I am lucky to be a Florida resident so it just an hour's drive for a mini-vacation.

Nice!!!!

Yep, you are right! $196 on Friday & Sat:scared1:

Yikes! :scared1:b that reminds me all over again why we go in August! :)

I am booked at Pop Oct 18-23!

:yay: And perhaps the Halloween party too?

Just checked in for our 7th stay at Pop! We noticed some new hooks behind the bathroom doors for towels. They are for "green" users who want to reuse their towels. They are really cute themed door hangers. I've never been able to figure how to post a picture through the app or I would post one.

Also, there is a bounce-back offer in the packet in the room for selected dates all the way through December!! We might come back for MVMCP!

Enjoy! :cool1: Suggest you book a BB even is you are not 100% sure, you can always cancel. :)

What is the bounce back offer? I'm curious even though it'll prob be different by the time I get down there in September lol

YES! inquiring minds want to know :goodvibes
I am hoping when we go in September, my BB is for FD in 2015 :yay:

Yes, the current offer is up to 35% off selected dates at selected resorts.

Just wanted to add that I believe I had a choice between the RO and the FD for BB offers are on our stay last August. Make sure to ask for all the BB promotions. :)

Enjoy! :cool1: Suggest you book a BB even is you are not 100% sure, you can always cancel. :)

Just wanted to add that I believe I had a choice between the RO and the FD for BB offers are on our stay last August. Make sure to ask for all the BB promotions. :)

Yes we did have the option for FD or RO for our stay as well. I booked the FD for 12 nights and booked a RO for 4 nights.

Yes we did have the option for FD or RO for our stay as well. I booked the FD for 12 nights and booked a RO for 4 nights.

Any idea's of what months may have been included? What month were you there with your FD BB offer?
We are going in September but next year we are hoping for November (we are taking our DGS and his family as his HS graduation gift. He wants to play golf at the Disney course :cool1:

Can BB's be modified if our dates have to change as our time gets closer? (as long as the dates are included)

Any idea's of what months may have been included? What month were you there with your FD BB offer?
We are going in September but next year we are hoping for November (we are taking our DGS and his family as his HS graduation gift. He wants to play golf at the Disney course :cool1:

Can BB's be modified if our dates have to change as our time gets closer? (as long as the dates are included)

The dates were for 8/20 to 9/29 2014 for the FD. We go in August so we try to book BB every year. I have modified my reservation every year no problem. I had to change a bit because it was cheaper for air to leave on Labor Day vs. Sunday so we get another day. I also was originally booked at a moderate but we decided in the end we wanted the QSDP again. We will pay OP for a couple of character meals.

We spend sometime at the WP and I hate leaving to get ready for dinner.

The dates were for 8/20 to 9/29 2014 for the FD. We go in August so we try to book BB every year. I have modified my reservation every year no problem. I had to change a bit because it was cheaper for air to leave on Labor Day vs. Sunday so we get another day. I also was originally booked at a moderate but we decided in the end we wanted the QSDP again. We will pay OP for a couple of character meals.

We spend sometime at the WP and I hate leaving to get ready for dinner.

:thanks:

I am going to hope and pray that when we go in September that the BB will be FD and will go thru November :goodvibes

It's really a shame you aren't looking forward to your trip more.... ;)

Totally kidding - I still have 115 more days and I am already so excited!!

Nope, not me, I am NOT looking forward to going back to POP, going to see the castle, and DEFINATLY NOT doing the :cool1: for just getting to enjoy ANY OF IT!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl2:

10 day 10 day 10 day and me and DS will be at the POP for our first ever on-site stay. We are excited to be heading home after 2 years and trying new things....like staying on-site......among others...EVEREST....

Nice! We booked FD as well (although not using it this august). As we already had plans for the December trip (which ended up changing too lol).

And my ROs.. well those have seen many changes! :)

Spoerlx3... it probably depends on how close you are to the end of the Sept. If so, its possible that you may be offered a Fall one. Don't know as we are never there at that time. Perhaps other DISers might know. If you cross into Oct, I'd definitely check on your last day.

BUT, does Disney offer a Fall FD BB for the following year? I don't recall if so.

And yes, BB's can be modified as long as it is included within the promo dates.

:thanks:

I am going to hope and pray that when we go in September that the BB will be FD and will go thru November :goodvibes

For next year? or the same year? I'm confused! :goodvibes

Nope, not me, I am NOT looking forward to going back to POP, going to see the castle, and DEFINATLY NOT doing the :cool1: for just getting to enjoy ANY OF IT!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl2:

well, really, try to not enjoy yourself.:rotfl2: So you will be channelling Grumpy? :rotfl2:

10 day 10 day 10 day and me and DS will be at the POP for our first ever on-site stay. We are excited to be heading home after 2 years and trying new things....like staying on-site......among others...EVEREST....

:woohoo: First timers at POP! :hippie: (and first time on site). Lots of new stuff. We LOVE Everest!!:thumbsup2

Spoerlx3... it probably depends on how close you are to the end of the Sept. If so, its possible that you may be offered a Fall one. Don't know as we are never there at that time. Perhaps other DISers might know. If you cross into Oct, I'd definitely check on your last day.

BUT, does Disney offer a Fall FD BB for the following year? I don't recall if so.

And yes, BB's can be modified as long as it is included within the promo dates.

For next year? or the same year? I'm confused! :goodvibes
We will be there September 24 thru October 1, 2014 so i will definitely check and I am hoping for FD BB in November 2015!:scratchin

Just to share our experience, we booked our Sept 2014 free dining BB when we stayed for a weekend in October 2013. At that time, BB was for August or September FD the following year.

We will be there September 24 thru October 1, 2014 so i will definitely check and I am hoping for FD BB in November 2015!:scratchin

Just to share our experience, we booked our Sept 2014 free dining BB when we stayed for a weekend in October 2013. At that time, BB was for August or September FD the following year.

We were there in October of last year and the BB was for 8/29-9/29/14 :(

SPOERLX3, as Li Li and vrajewski posted, this was my thinking as well. :( BUT, Disney historically has offered the Fall FD over the last several years, and hoping that doesn't change for you. Unfortunately, you have to most likely wait until next spring to find out.

SPOERLX3, as Li Li and vrajewski posted, this was my thinking as well. :( BUT, Disney historically has offered the Fall FD over the last several years, and hoping that doesn't change for you. Unfortunately, you have to most likely wait until next spring to find out.

Thank you all soooo much!!!
:thanks: :disrocks: :thanks: :disrocks: :thanks:

I guess I can wait, if I have too ::yes:: :worried:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter