POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #8~July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtpfan said:
Can anyone confirm if all rooms at Pop now have fridges?

We just got home. We stayed in building 7 (80's) and we didn't have a fridge but with bypassing the CM and going straight to the manager, I got one. Only because I was assured by 2 CMs that I'd have one. I ordered from GG because I was told I'd have a fridge.

photos_101 said:
Is anyone going in the next couple of weeks able to get MB's? I didn't know if POP was doing those yet? We just booked a quick trip yesterday but it isn't showing MB's on MDE? Maybe because our arrival date is so soon (arrive 16th but just booked yesterday)??
Thanks--We are so excited to be going back to POP even though we just got back from AOA Wed! POP is our 'home'. lol

I just got back and I had the option to customize our MBs about 60 days prior.

Is anyone going in the next couple of weeks able to get MB's? I didn't know if POP was doing those yet? We just booked a quick trip yesterday but it isn't showing MB's on MDE? Maybe because our arrival date is so soon (arrive 16th but just booked yesterday)??
Thanks--We are so excited to be going back to POP even though we just got back from AOA Wed! POP is our 'home'. lol

We arrive at POP on 11/11 and yes, we're getting MBs. We customized them about 6 weeks ago. We're in Canada, so they'll be sent to the resort.

Thanks everyone for the MB info. Nothing showing up on MDE. My DD booked the trip but she is in my friends/family and I manage her account so not sure what is going on. I will just keep checking.

Thanks everyone for the MB info. Nothing showing up on MDE. My DD booked the trip but she is in my friends/family and I manage her account so not sure what is going on. I will just keep checking.

You can still use your MB's from your AofA trip. Are you AP holders?

We checked in on 10/31 - here until 11/9. We are in the 60's, building 4. We have a fridge and blue mickey bed spreads. We were also given KTTW cards no questions asked.

Big problems with magic bands. We have two reservations (room only for 2 days followed by an 8 day free dining package). Tried to get the park tickets activated a day early and it took two trips to guest services. Our Christmas party tickets are also on the bands and that is causing problems. Went to AK yesterday and the bands scanned "invalid" because the system thought we were there for the Christmas party. We got it fixed for the day but we'll find out if it's fixed for good when we go to MK today.

Fast passes work fine on the bands. Legacy fast passes are still being distributed and we've had no problem getting those with the cards
Dining plan is also working fine on the bands.

Pop is amazing. Lots of fun, we have a lake view so it's quiet where we are. It's a big resort but compact so the walking isn't bad to catch the bus or get a coffee in the morning.

We walked over 10 miles yesterday!! Thank goodness for the fit bit.

Josh's calendar of recommended parks to visit is proving to be a gold mine jackpot million dollar lottery ticket. We haven't had to wait more than 15 minutes for anything. Follow his recommendations! You will not be sorry.

Has anyone ever successfully recovered lost PhotoPass photos? I just realized that our BBB and Chef Mickey photos are missing from my webpage. I emailed two different lost photo forms, but I was wondering how successful Disney is at finding these lost photos. I'm pretty bummed.
They found some of ours last week. We were there Oct. 19-26. A few are still missing, so I filled out another form. I was pretty bummed, too. We had a cool photo with Goofy. It was a redo pose of one done when the kids were 5 and 7. They are 13 and 15 now. I really wanted to frame those together. Hopefully, they will find the rest! Good luck.

Hi :) Beer is allowed in the pool area as long as its plastic or an aluminum bottle (no glass for safety reasons). As far as I know, guests are allowed drinks at all Pop pools. Again as others have mentioned, when the mugs are used, no one would know what anyone is drinking :) And I would us a little discretion and not bring a whole case of beer at one time. :laughing: perhaps a small soft sides cooler might be good to have along. And as already mentioned, no drinking poolside, again for safety reasons. :) Cheers!!

I'm sorry, this is my vacation also and I don't think it's fair for my kids to have to see adults partying while we're trying to enjoy family time..., HAHA. TOTALLY KIDDING!!! I love this policy, so many pools won't allow this relaxing attitude!!! 40 days until we are living it up next to the pool!!! Hope the wethers warm, bc I know my kids will swim regardless:/

They found some of ours last week. We were there Oct. 19-26. A few are still missing, so I filled out another form. I was pretty bummed, too. We had a cool photo with Goofy. It was a redo pose of one done when the kids were 5 and 7. They are 13 and 15 now. I really wanted to frame those together. Hopefully, they will find the rest! Good luck.

That's great that they found some! Hopefully they can recover the rest. I took a few pics at the BBB and in some I can SEE the PP photographer taking photos of my daughter!! (His reflection is in the mirror) So I know I should have a bunch :-) They just aren't on my card. Hoping they can pull those because her smile when she saw herself was priceless!!

Josh's calendar of recommended parks to visit is proving to be a gold mine jackpot million dollar lottery ticket. We haven't had to wait more than 15 minutes for anything. Follow his recommendations! You will not be sorry.

Hi, can I ask who Josh is and where can I find the calendar of recommended parks to visit/:confused3

You are correct, the first number if the room indicates the building number. Building 10 is the big wheel one in the 70s section. The room numbers here start with a 0

Movie Schedule - November

7pm by the Hippy Dippy Pool :)

Sunday: Monsters University
Monday: The AristoCats
Tuesday: Peter Pan
Wednesday: Toy Story
Thursday: Pocahontas
Friday: The Great Mouse Detective
Saturday: The Fox and the Hound

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter