POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #8~July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts:

Put your requests in order of importance. Try not to worry about it. We are on the third floor, waaaaaaay far from the main building (90s) with a double stroller and 3 small kiddoes. It's been no big deal for us because we had no expectations. We just go with the flow and so far it's been great!

ETA: our travel agent did request one thing for us - proximity to our other party. We got connecting rooms!

Thank you!

Are all three rooms in the same reservation? Like the PP said, put your requests in your order of preference. Although they are not guaranteed, they will make every effort to accomodate you. Ask at check-in about the location of the rooms, and if you would prefer another, just ask if there is anything else available.

Thanks. They are different reservations but I had the CM "link" them together over the phone.

I will be at POP in 12 days and right now my house should be put on quarantine with all the coughing and congestion going on. Hoping everyone is better by then.:(

I will be at POP in 12 days and right now my house should be put on quarantine with all the coughing and congestion going on. Hoping everyone is better by then.:(

Oh, HERE too! It seems to be escaping no one in this area. DS got over his pretty quickly but I ended up needing antibiotics and a sinus cocktail shot <--- works wonders by the way. 12 days is plenty of time to get better and surely you will all be well by trip time!

Oh, HERE too! It seems to be escaping no one in this area. DS got over his pretty quickly but I ended up needing antibiotics and a sinus cocktail shot <--- works wonders by the way. 12 days is plenty of time to get better and surely you will all be well by trip time!
Aw!! I agree. Hopefully this will give you time to recover prior to the trip. I fret about illness at Disney and was a little relieved when my DD got a virus right before our most recent trip. Get it out if the way before we arrive!! Good luck and hope you all feel better SOON!!

My DS is 2 and he has it the worst we are on day 3 of antibiotics. Hopefully that does the trick!:thumbsup2

We just got back Sunday from our first stay at POP and had a great time. We were in building 5 in the 60's section, ground floor. Super close to everything, but quiet too. My family loved it. Hubby says that is were we will stay from now on and mom said she liked it better than Coranodo. So sad to be back that I didn't even know if I could visit the DIS:( We usually only get to go every 3-5 years, but since I still have money left from this vacation I've already started a new Disney fund!

We just got back Sunday from our first stay at POP and had a great time. We were in building 5 in the 60's section, ground floor. Super close to everything, but quiet too. My family loved it. Hubby says that is were we will stay from now on and mom said she liked it better than Coranodo. So sad to be back that I didn't even know if I could visit the DIS:( We usually only get to go every 3-5 years, but since I still have money left from this vacation I've already started a new Disney fund!
Glad you had a great time!! We are Pop converts too now after thinking the Poly was the only way to go. We think Pop is a great VALUE! :) Hope you get to return soon!!

You have to subscribe. It's from the ppl that run these boards/the podcast.

I noticed that aym4Him has posted quite a bit in this thread. She is part of the November trip group (and I believe the trip was a WISH for her son) and just shared some horrible information with us. She stated we could send out a little message to the other threads she follows.

She lost her husband suddenly.

Please send your prayers to her and her son.

I noticed that aym4Him has posted quite a bit in this thread. She is part of the November trip group (and I believe the trip was a WISH for her son) and just shared some horrible information with us. She stated we could send out a little message to the other threads she follows.

:sad:

Prayers for her family. I cannot imagine her pain. God bless her.

I misspoke. Her son's first trip was a WISH trip.
In any case, please send out good thoughts to her and her family. Thank you.

We just returned from our stay at POP. We had an amazing trip! We were in the 70's section, building 6, 4th floor. Right outside the Mickey phone. Room was clean & comfortable. Old bedding and no fridge. I didn't question either since we were only in our room for a bit each day. A fridge was dropped off on our 3rd day, though, so I assume it's new and permanent.

The food court was great - really enjoyed the Mediterranean flat bread and ice cream sundaes! :goodvibes

Bus service was quick - we didn't wait more than 5 minutes on any day we were there. Had fun pin trading with the Cast Members at Everything Pop. Glad a mug was included with the dining plan, but we didn't use the mugs enough to warrant a purchase on future trips.

Sad to be back in Connecticut... ready to plan our next trip!! pixiedust:

We just returned from our stay at POP. We had an amazing trip! We were in the 70's section, building 6, 4th floor. Right outside the Mickey phone. Room was clean & comfortable. Old bedding and no fridge. I didn't question either since we were only in our room for a bit each day. A fridge was dropped off on our 3rd day, though, so I assume it's new and permanent.

The food court was great - really enjoyed the Mediterranean flat bread and ice cream sundaes! :goodvibes

Bus service was quick - we didn't wait more than 5 minutes on any day we were there. Had fun pin trading with the Cast Members at Everything Pop. Glad a mug was included with the dining plan, but we didn't use the mugs enough to warrant a purchase on future trips.

Sad to be back in Connecticut... ready to plan our next trip!! pixiedust:

So happy to here that everything was great there. We have been to POP many times in the past and have a split stay between there and AOA. Have been reading some troubling reports about POP especially the food Court. Again glad to hear you had a great time there

myhouseofmouse said:
So happy to here that everything was great there. We have been to POP many times in the past and have a split stay between there and AOA. Have been reading some troubling reports about POP especially the food Court. Again glad to hear you had a great time there

We've eaten in the food court quite a few times, more than expected, and we haven't had a bad meal yet.

We've eaten in the food court quite a few times, more than expected, and we haven't had a bad meal yet.

Same here. Though we did venture to AoA yesterday and discovered smoothies and some other different, yummy items.

Same here. Though we did venture to AoA yesterday and discovered smoothies and some other different, yummy items.

Yes, anyone staying at POP should definitely take a stroll over to AOA to check out their food court. It's a really nice walk over the bridge. :)

FYI, AOA has a pumpkin pecan tart in their bakery case that is to die for ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter