• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #8~July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaceraden said:
Comment 1817 in this thread has a pic of the new bedding at All Star Sports which shows the idea of what POP's looks like. And with that, I'm done searching the thread for the night and off to finish packing. 3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

We have 2 1/2 more sleeps and I haven't even started packing lol

Those that have stayed before. Will I have enough room for like a twin air mattress on the floor for my son who absolutely positively will not sleep in the same bed with his sister. Lucky her getting the bed to herself.

Here now, I don't see one in front of the window. The closest (without running a chord in front of the door) is an outlet by the table which isn't far from the window with an extension chord.

Thank you very much!

cra-z-4-dizney said:
I would love to see a pic of the new bedding at pop...I did try searching but for some reason I still couldnt get anything to come up...tia :)

Wish I could show but we don't have it. I called housekeeping 2 days in a row and politely asked for the triple sheeting, was told no problem, today is day 5 and we never got it. Did get a fridge though (requested it when we arrived and didn't have one) which is more important to us.

Driving up on Saturday!

Hoping to get to POP by 10:00 a.m. :car:

Only going for one night :sad:
but at least I will be able to hit the F&W on Sat and Sun to taste all of the things I have heard so much about! :cloud9:

One night and I still am bringing a suitcase lol :crazy:. I have issues :rotfl:

Have a great trip everyone!! :goodvibes

Woot, just got back to Pop and my TV is fixed!! Now all I need is a towel animal and I'll be in Pop heaven :rotfl:

IlovePumbaa said:
It is almost upon you. So exciting. Have an AMAZING time.

Thank you!!! I can't wait....I told my kids this morning that we are going to be really early TOMORROW night!!! Its sooooo close! :)

The bedspread disappears. Here's a photo from All-Star Sports, which also has the new bedding. This soft goods treatment of sheets with themed throw is what Disney is tending to use across the resorts and on the cruise ships.

BHbiHOaCQAAQptp.jpg:large

Here it is - I was interested in seeing it, too!

Don't *love* the runner they chose, but it's consistent with the theme, I guess. Of course, I've also been drooling over pictures of the Grand Floridian so my tastes are anchored somewhere else at the moment...

Woot, just got back to Pop and my TV is fixed!! Now all I need is a towel animal and I'll be in Pop heaven :rotfl:

I hear ya about the towel animals, we had some on our first visit but none on the last 5 trips. :sad:

I posted to you some pages back but I guess it lost. Would you be able to give me a guess as to how many inches from the floor to the ledge of the window (planning a window display for our christmas trip)?

Thank you soooooo much!:goodvibes

We're arriving at POP on Saturday and we're going to the party on Sunday too!
:)

Awesome!

We are also getting up at 330am but on Sunday to head to the airport, lol. I am hoping to be at the resort around noon and fingers crossed room is ready so we can have a rest before the party...if not....we will be the zombie looking group...without an actual zombie costume, lol!!!:rotfl2:

binkyj826 said:
Awesome!

We are also getting up at 330am but on Sunday to head to the airport, lol. I am hoping to be at the resort around noon and fingers crossed room is ready so we can have a rest before the party...if not....we will be the zombie looking group...without an actual zombie costume, lol!!!:rotfl2:

We'll be the zombie group on Saturday lol We're heading to AK because its the quieter park plus it closes early. We'll head back to our resort when we start crashing, get some sleep, and than be at MK at rope drop and spend the entire day there. We'll go back to our resort for a bit in the afternoon so the kids can get dressed and my DH can do my sons Jack Sparrow make up and facial hair.

Did anyone answer the question regarding the type of coffee maker provided in the rooms? I know when we stayed at CBR last year, it wasn't a Keurig, but another single cup maker that used the round "paper style" coffee disks.

Did anyone answer the question regarding the type of coffee maker provided in the rooms? I know when we stayed at CBR last year, it wasn't a Keurig, but another single cup maker that used the round "paper style" coffee disks.

There is no coffee pot in the rooms. Only moderates and deluxes have coffee pots.

We'll be the zombie group on Saturday lol We're heading to AK because its the quieter park plus it closes early. We'll head back to our resort when we start crashing, get some sleep, and than be at MK at rope drop and spend the entire day there. We'll go back to our resort for a bit in the afternoon so the kids can get dressed and my DH can do my sons Jack Sparrow make up and facial hair.

And those that dont "get it" wonder why I still consider this a VACATION! I would rather be an overtired zombie at Disney than sitting on a beach any day!

binkyj826 said:
And those that dont "get it" wonder why I still consider this a VACATION! I would rather be an overtired zombie at Disney than sitting on a beach any day!

You and me both!! You get multiple 2nd winds at Disney. You don't even notice your asleep on your feet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter