POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #8~July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hit the ground at MCO and can't wait to check in at Pop. I put my MB on already and people have asked questions about it on the plane. :)

I'm live Tweeting/blogging/Instagramming/etc this whole trip, too. My phone fingers are going to be tired by next week!

Got an email today from Disney destinations that my magic bands will be here today!!!!!!! That is super fast !!!!

mickeysmith said:
Here I am! Crazy day! 5 more sleeps! Be there Saturday about 3:00. Going to find a lime green Mickey so we can wave! Safe travels to you all!!

Yes, safe travels to all coming in this weekend and beyond. Our flight lands at 5:30 so we should be checking in @ pop around 6:30 via ME. I hope some of my Pop Peeps will also be sporting Lime Green Mickey heads so I can give ya a wave to.

4 more sleeps and then it's off to Pop and the most magical place on earth.

When you wish upon a star.......

We are 26 days out and so excited. Our magic bands should be here today. We are she excited since we haven't been in two years. This will be our 9 month old little boys first trip. We check in November 10!!!!! We love Pop and can't wait!

Got the email that my MB were shipping and got a UPS tracking number.

Checked the tracking number, and they're out for delivery in my city already.

Now THERE'S a turnaround!

As for me - four weeks til Disney!

Went for a walk and was passed by a UPS truck. It was all I could do to keep going (trying to do 2 miles a day for now)!! When I finished, my MBs were waiting for me :)

It's so xciting isn't it. For me, it was like xmas morning ripping into that box and taking in the awesomeness that is "Magic Band" AND it was personalized with MY name, LOL. I put mine on right away and my DH looked at me like I had a chicken sitting on top of my head laying an egg. He said "you would have thought that you just pulled a 5 ct diamond ring out of that box". Needless to say, he was not xcited in the least. I felt like Jack trying to xplain Christmas to the folks of Halloween town. He just didn't understand my xcitement, oh well. LOL.

Anyone checking in this week that can update us on the fridge comforter situations?

Yes, a fridge update would be wonderful. Anyone there now see brand spanking new fridges sitting out on sidewalks or walkways waiting to go in?

If it's an important piece of mail, I would ask your friend to overnight it to you at Pop either through USPS or another service. Janet B included some instructions for deliveries made to the resort as follows: Shipping Packages to/from Pop Century Resort Use the street address noted at the top of this post (it is in Post #1) For packages arriving to the resort, the guest name and arrival date are essential On the labels first line, include your name preceded by the word Guest and date of arrival ( i.e. Guest Minnie Mouse 08/27/11) Your package will be held up to 2 weeks prior to your arrival Pick up/ship your packages from the Concierge Desk

Thank you SO MUCH for the info! I will look into it and see what we can do!!

Got the email that my MB were shipping and got a UPS tracking number.

Checked the tracking number, and they're out for delivery in my city already.

Now THERE'S a turnaround!

As for me - four weeks til Disney!

Mine happened same way. I checked my email this morning and there it was with a tracking number. I clicked on and it said it was out for delivery today !!! Got them earlier! They are too cute. I'm waiting til the family is all together later to break em out. :)

12 Days! Should be arriving at resort around 12ish on Sunday the 27th and we have MNSSHP that night...so excited!

He said "you would have thought that you just pulled a 5 ct diamond ring out of that box". Needless to say, he was not xcited in the least. I felt like Jack trying to xplain Christmas to the folks of Halloween town. He just didn't understand my xcitement, oh well. LOL.
:lmao: Great analogy.

I remember years ago they had 'pay it forward' type boxes at resorts. It would just be little things, glow sticks, ponchos.. things you didn't end up using that you passed along to the next family. Does anyone still do anything like that at Pop?

I'm in building 3 facing the lake and I don't have a fridge, nor have I seen any that appear to be in the process of being installed.

I don't have the new bedding either. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter