POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #8~July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be at Pop from Nov 4-13. Will we see any Christmas decorations at Pop?

What kind of decorations does Pop usually have for Christmas?

Movie Schedule for October: 8pm
By the Hippy Dippy Pool

Sunday: Oz, the Great and Powerful
Monday: Up
Tuesday: Winnie the Pooh
Wednesday: The Little Mermaid
Thursday: Halloween Movie
Friday: Wreck-it Ralph
Saturday: The Sword and the Stone

Having never been in Dec. (usually go in June or Oct) do they show movies in December? Just wondering.

TIA

Magic Bands arrived today! Also, a customer at the store I work in just got back from WDW a few days ago and had tried the MB and LOVED them! :yay: Four weeks from now I'll be at my first MNSSHP!

Hi everyone!!

Halloween happenings ... :)

null_zps03ecb1b1.jpg

null_zps6381bb31.jpg

Are these Halloween happenings the same for the entire month of Oct? We arrive at Pop on the 19th and I know my DD will really enjoy alot of these activities.

Thanks

Ok I know they have machines that you can do your "own Laundry"...but is there a service that you can call or pay extra for to have someone do your laundry- like a laundry service? I don't want to waste time in doing this. It would be nice to just call and place laundry in a bag and then when you get back from the parks its back in your room clean? Now that would be magical!:laundy::cool1:

Are these Halloween happenings the same for the entire month of Oct? We arrive at Pop on the 19th and I know my DD will really enjoy alot of these activities.

Thanks

I could be wrong, but I think this is only on Halloween day.

Anyone been on Halloween before that can tell me what the "Halloween Parade" is? Is it CM's, kids, characters?

We plan to do Disney Quest part of the day and I'm trying to decide what time miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter