POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #8~July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than an month is now official! Only 30 days to go and we received our Mickey mail today. So FP are reserved, we received our Photopass +, Magical Express tags are in, Mickey mail today and MB when we'll check in! Can't wait to try Pop after more than 5 trips! Going to be a great stay, I'm sure. Quick question regarding Magical Express service to Pop : do you share the bus with other resorts or it's only Pop?

We shared with CBR last year but straight to POP in 2007. I think it all depends in how busy it is. Even when it did stop at CBR first it wasn't that much longer. Be prepared for it either way. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Our Mickey Mail finally arrived today!! That was all I was waiting on. I've got our Mickey Mail, Magic Bands. PF+ book, BOG FP booked, and Photopass+ voucher. I can't believe that we will be there in 20 days! (19 really because I need to go to bed:rotfl2: ) So so so excited about our first stay at Pop!

BTW, we have a note on our res. for a fridge for medical reasons. I see that quite a few people who will be there the same time as us have gotten fridge letters, but I haven't yet. With the reports I've been reading on here I'm not really worried about getting a fridge, even if I have to ask when we get there so I am planning on it even if they can't guarantee it. Does anyone disagree or think I'll have a problem?

Had a delicious breakfast at pop this morning...I had the bounty platter with extra eggs and potato casserole instead of meat. The biscuit and casserole were my favorite parts...yum!

CMs in the food court have been nothing but pleasant and nice. Many of them seem new and very confused though.

Our Mickey Mail finally arrived today!! That was all I was waiting on. I've got our Mickey Mail, Magic Bands. PF+ book, BOG FP booked, and Photopass+ voucher. I can't believe that we will be there in 20 days! (19 really because I need to go to bed:rotfl2: ) So so so excited about our first stay at Pop!

BTW, we have a note on our res. for a fridge for medical reasons. I see that quite a few people who will be there the same time as us have gotten fridge letters, but I haven't yet. With the reports I've been reading on here I'm not really worried about getting a fridge, even if I have to ask when we get there so I am planning on it even if they can't guarantee it. Does anyone disagree or think I'll have a problem?

You shouldn't have a problem. They will find you a fridge, and I'll be there the 18th. If for some reason we have one and you don't, PM me and I'll see if they will give you mine. I hear they were working on the 90's section this week, and that is where we requested to be. :goodvibes

tlpbupu said:

We arrive the 19th and I just got the fridge letter today (Monday 9/30).

T-minus 2hrs and 30 minute till my flight to Orlando, FL! 7 hrs and 30 minutes till I arrive at Pop! (All estimates as it's WAY too early for trying to figure that out) :cool1:

PrincessRebekah82 said:
I've been packed for a week just throwing in last minute things now ha ha.

I already packed on Sunday, and we have 18 days to go! In my insanity defense, I no longer will be wearing shorts & tank tops before our trip, so by packing them I was able to make room for the cool weather clothes I need here in Wisconsin. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Lol

I, too, am super excited to be able to say "we're going to Disney this month!"

tlpbupu said:

I leave in 24 days and I still haven't received my PP+ voucher. And I got my MM already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter