• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #8~July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 more days!:cool1: They're going sloooow. My friend is still having trouble with her Friends and Family section on MDE so that sucks, but I think she needs to talk to Disney herself this time since I can't see her account.:confused3

Otherwise, I will be keeping the ressies made and choosing all our FP+s.

Anyone else checking in on the 16th?:goodvibes

We'll be there the 16th-21st! So excited!!!

ktdid23 said:
I did online check in at day 60, too & I'm still hoping for info on the DP and a welcome of some sort... Do the CMs not do that if you choose to check in online? :(

They do! And you can ask any questions you may have still too.

Preparing for our first visit to Pop by watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit on Hub. DD15 and I have never seen it (I was 17 when it came out).

Really, Disney? You couldn't come up with a better icon than this?!

The next time POP does a refurb they need to change the computer screen at the computer pool. It is getting really faded and the info needs updating on it.

ktdid23 said:
I did online check in at day 60, too & I'm still hoping for info on the DP and a welcome of some sort... Do the CMs not do that if you choose to check in online? :(

That I don't know....this is my first time staying on property :)

shyjade said:
Preparing for our first visit to Pop by watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit on Hub. DD15 and I have never seen it (I was 17 when it came out).

Really, Disney? You couldn't come up with a better icon than this?!

I love Roger Rabbit! Lol

The next time POP does a refurb they need to change the computer screen at the computer pool. It is getting really faded and the info needs updating on it.

I agree that it is really faded, but updating the info wouldn't be appropriate. This information on the computer screen is about the opening of DAK which occurred in the 90s. Which is where the computer screen is located.

We are only 1 day away and I can officially say we get to tell the kids in 19 hours!! I'm so excited I already can't sleep :(

My son has many food allergies and we need to keep rice milk in refrig. I have read you can request a fridge for medical reasons. Does anyone have a number to call POP for this request or do I just call the main WDW reservation number 407 W DISNEY?

My son has many food allergies and we need to keep rice milk in refrig. I have read you can request a fridge for medical reasons. Does anyone have a number to call POP for this request or do I just call the main WDW reservation number 407 W DISNEY?

Call the 407 number. Make sure you have your reservation number and info ready.

They sure do!:thumbsup2 They will explain everything and answer any question you may have.

I kept it a secret too and it almost killed me! :rotfl: How are you going to tell them?

We did a trip like that one year, didn't tell the kids. My wife packed up their stuff after they went to school and then we picked them up early.

Instead of being totally excited at first they were all worried that something was wrong being pulled out of school early and all. It took them a little bit to get over that.

HappyGal said:
I kept it a secret too and it almost killed me! :rotfl: How are you going to tell them?

I'd love to hear ideas myself. My dd8 & dh know we are going, but think we are staying off-site.

Also its our firat time at Pop. We are staying off-site this first night.

I was thinking about just driving there and saying we were eating and then surprise them at checkin but don't they ask questions at the guard gate?

Your CM at the online check-in counter will help you with whatever you need. The online check-in is mostly about getting all your information ready ahead of time, and allowing you to use the separate line, which can be advantageous when the regular line is long. Twice now I've also had room assignments redone by the CM even after using online check-in, so you can get whatever service you need.

Also its our firat time at Pop. We are staying off-site this first night.

I was thinking about just driving there and saying we were eating and then surprise them at checkin but don't they ask questions at the guard gate?

If you want to keep the story going, you can say that you're heading to Pop to eat at the food court. That's sufficient information for the security gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter